Chapter 20

|Virat|

"You are requested to pull on your seat belts and switch off your mobile phones" The airhostess once again announced as the flight was about to take off to our next destination for the series of Odi's and T-20's.

I was sitting with Pandya where Niku was with Rits. I saw the girls really bonded well together. She mixed up with them so easily. I could see her laughing her heart out about god knows what topic. These girls talks is one thing i'll never understand. But the way her lips curved into a wide smile was enough for me to breathe a sigh of relief. I could watch her laughing like this for hours.

"Bro!!!!" Pandya shouted near my ears!

"What the fuck! Bro! Am right here sitting next to you! What's the need to shout?" I death glared at him taking a sip from my coffee but my eyes were still on my girl.

"Yes! Am right here asking you something since 10 minutes and you are least bothered about it!" He said crossing his arms over chest and moving his head to other side.

"Oo! Baby pandya! Stop behaving like a little girl! Now speak your shit out!" I said pulling out his cheeks.

"You like niki?" He asked raising his eyebrows making me nervous.

"Wha..what? Umm..Noo! You know everything Pandya how all this happened!" I said looking down not making an eye contact.

"I know everything bro but i can see you are falling for her! Don't lie captain!" He said batting his eyelashes.

"How can you say with so much of confidence?" I looked at him.

"Bhai! I know you since long now! I've been watching you since the flight has took off you haven't moved your eyes from her! You were not even listening to me! It's been long you have been with a girl and now since she has come though accidentally i've been noticing you. The way you see her, care for her, you haven't done it for anyone bhai!!" He explained it all in a way.

Damn! Bloody mind reader!

"And! You think i am a fool? I know niki was with you in dressing room! Now C'mon! tell me am i right or am i right?" He grinned making me speechless.

Shit! He knows everything!

"Woah! What have you done? Phd? Hunh! Bloody All rounder in everything" I scoffed making him chuckle.

"Fine! I like her a lot! Even i am falling in love her. Every single thing she do whether it's the way her smile turns into laugh in seconds or the way she put her hairs back that falls on her face. Everyday i feel i am getting more inclined towards her. I've never ever felt this for anyone!" I said smiling to myself.

Even talking about her makes me smile.

"I knew it!" He fist pumped in air.

"Am so happy bro! Just tell her all this!" He said excitedly.

"What? No! I don't know what she feels for me! We already had a little arguement before! She pisses me off to the hell everytime by saying this is just an accidental relation blah blah blah!!" I mimicked her.

"I'll wait for the right moment! And till then i am liking it this way and just going with flow!" I continued and smiled at pandya.