Chapter 24

|Nikita|

You are lucky when you fall in love for the right person but you are the luckiest when he loves you back even more. I couldn't believe how Virat expressed his feelings for me. There can't be anything i could have more asked for. The way he kissed me felt like this was all i needed. His touch was something i crave for now.

When i fell in love it was not because the way he looked but because of the way he looked at me, I never thought that it mattered but now i crave for his eyes on me and i can't cope without this feeling of being utterly, truely loved by him only.

We're together finally escaping from that accidental relation.

Things went pretty well since the night we confessed feelings for each other. I accompanied him in his whole tour and he scored century in 2 of the matches. It was a proud feeling seeing my man performing exceptionally well plus the fear of me being the bad luck for him was all vanished from my mind.

The whole team went back to their hometowns for a week's off but me and Virat were here only in the match city coz of some event he was having.

"Baby please be fast we are already late!" He pouted like a kid as i was checking myself in the mirror for the last time.

"Vee just 5 minutes na!" I sticked my tongue out making him chuckle.

He was wearing white shirt with black jeans looking smoking hot as usual while i wore an off shoulder peach coloured dress that ended above my knees.

"You look amazing" He came from behind and kissed my shoulder making me blush.

"You too jaan! Now lets go!" I holded his hand and we left from there.

Soon we reached the venue it was one of his old friends event launch at a farmhouse so he was invited over there. As we stepped down the car media started clicking pictures of us. Virat holded my hand interwining our fingers together and gave so many poses happily.

Looks like baby is in a very good mood!

We entered the hall and it was pretty much amazing. He introduced me to his friends and then god knows he went where leaving me alone.

That's how you treat your girlfriend hunh?

Time was killing me, it was an hour when my boyfriend got busy with his friends leaving me here with some girls having fake smiles on their faces.  I swear they were irritating the hell out of me by their stupid talks. I was no interested in attending this event i told Virat yesterday only to go back to Mumbai as my pending shoots were there to be done but he being stubborn as hell wanted to come here.

I excused myself from those girls who were showing off as if they were princesses of somewhere and sat near the bar counter when i saw someone i didn't wanted to!

Shit man it was Aryan!

I just hope he doesn't collide with Virat.

"Hey! Babe! Enjoying?" Virat came pulling my cheeks.

"You got time to see your girlfriend?" I rolled my eyes.

"Am sorry baby! They were not leaving me!" He pouted.

"Vee i am getting hell bored here! And don't you dare now leave me with those bitches" I drank the mocktail making him chuckle.

"Haha! Oo my little angry girl! I swear i won't leave your side now" He said putting back the strands of my hair.

"So what we gonna do now here?" I sighed.

"Baby! Let's go upstairs, i want some alone time with you!" He whispered in my ears making my hormones go into a swirl.