Chapter 29

|Nikita|

I was still finding myself difficult to get over those precious moments spent with him. It was the best date i've ever had and also i saw a different yet cute side of Virat. Our relation has grown each day at different level.

God forbid but if i died in my sleep i would die peacefully knowing that the last thing i felt was his love for me.

We were back to my place after the date as i was in the kitchen making something to eat whilst my jaan was outside watching tv probably cricket or football. He don't even let me change the channel in my own home.

I picked up my phone realising i haven't even checked it once since i was with him. He makes me forget about everything.

I saw one important message.

"Don't worry you'll get it. Just have faith in me and yourself"

I sighed in relief seeing that message. It was from Vicky one of my old photographer and friend. I was having a very important shoot with him after a month to get selected in a big project.

It was one international project i've been waiting for since long and if i get selected in this it would be a huge growth to my career. I have to get this by anyhow. I haven't told Virat about this coz i wanted to tell him after my selection in it.

I came back from kitchen holding the tray in my hands and sat besides Virat who was busy in watching some higlights.

"Virat! Gimme remote! I wanna watch something less boring!" I rolled my eyes.

"Babe! What did you just said? Boring! Cricket is boring for you? Your boyfriend is captain of Indian team and you're least interested in watching it! Woah!" He sarcastically chuckled.

"Vee you know i watch it only for you! And what's the matter of watching higlights? You scored a century that wouldn't get changed into a double ton! Duh!" I said making an obvious thing and rested back eating my food.

"Who am i even arguing with? Hands up baby! I can't win over this stupid childish thing of yours!" He chuckled raising his hands in defeat giving me the remote.

I fist pumped in air making him laugh.

Laugh to die for!

He snuggled closer to me wrapping his arms around me and resting his head on my shoulder.

"Acha baby whats you schedule coz i'll be leaving for home tomorrow." He said tracing his fingers on my lap.

"Umm.. am having 2 days more off" I pouted.

"So we can go together. Mom also wanted to meet you since last time. It'll be great" He chirped in excitement.

"Vee! I don't know. Me meeting your mom i mean i am scared what if she doesn't like me?" I said my heart out.

"Are you crazy? She already loves you coz i've told so much to her! Even she's the one who's curious to meet you. How can she not like the girl her son loves? Take these stupid thoughts out of your mind coz you are going with me and that's it." He said assuring me that everything will be fine.