Chapter 4

|Virat|

With another morning i just woke my lazy ass off around 11am. I swear when it's match days i am as energetic that i could play 24 hrs without rest and to the contrary when i'm on break i want to just lay on bed and sleep all day long. But this morning i decided to atleast do my routine workout which i had left since 4 days.
I stretched my arms in air and got little freshen up. I saw mom was in the kitchen while Bhabhi was busy with Aarav making him ready for the school so i just went to my gym with my buddy bruno following me swaying his tail. He always used to get along with me whenever i come home from matches. After an hour of doing the stretching and some cardio and pulling up weights i just relaxed there for a while and clicked a picture with bruno and uploaded it.

INSTAGRAM

@virat.kohli Gym time with buddy🐶
#unconditionallove❤ #backtoworkout💪

54k likes|3.5k Comments

Comments:

@viratsgirl: Even bruno is luckier than me!😭😭😭

@vk18fc: Bae😍😍 be the cutest!😻

@hardikpandya93: 💪💪Captain!😍

@virat.kohli: You're still not in the team!😂😂😂 @hardikpandya93😍👅

@hardikpandya93: 😂😂Fine! No one is out of your reach until you want!😏

@virat.kohli: That's like my Pandya!😂😂😙😙 @hardikpandya93

I laughed writing the last comment and was about to close my phone when i got a sudden urge to stalk Nikita Sinha atleast once.

Virat you shouldn't do this! Don't act like a creepy guy!

Oh! C'mon Virat just stalk her! Who's gonna know about this?

But Virat Kohli don't stalk anyone!

Fine! I am a human too. Just few pictures and its done!

Ughh! Snapping out of my thoughts i decided to just once peep into her account!

I searched her and there i gotcha!

INSTAGRAM

@nikita.sinha Shoot for the Vogue's 2017 edition❤
#Worklife❤

30k likes|2k comments

@nikita.sinha It's your time, don't regret after it's gone!
#Shootmodeon😇 #Timeisyours

35k likes| 2.5k comments

5k comments

@nikita.sinha I am still wearing the smile you gave me❤
Let that inner child within you!😇

45k likes| 4k comments

You started following @nikita.sinha

"Fuck!" I cursed under my breath after almost stalking her every single picture. Out of 300 pictures i liked her 50 pictures continously. I just couldn't resist from liking them and ended up as following her. But what she would think man? Shit!

Virat Kohli you're literally behaving like a 15 year old who stalks his crush like anything.

Fine! Call me stalker but pandya was right i am feeling weak on my knees.
She is insanely hot god damn! She exactly know when to be cute and when to make guys their jaw drop.

Man! I've seen her before some years back but not in this way. Ugh! I hate why pandya didn't tell me about her before.

Wait! Am I sounding so desperate?

Nahh! I'm Kohli! I can't just get so mad over anyone.

But wait! She's hot man and adorable too!

"Gosh! Get out of your fucking thoughts kohli!" I tapped on my head.
After taking a shower and removing that girl's thoughts out of my mind i just went for the breakfast with Maa and Bhabhi.
Checking out my schedule there was nothing for a month. The next series was starting after that which means its time for me to complete some of shoots and campaigns. I just called my manager to arrange the brand shoots and other charity events. And as expected my cool manager just planned out everything with such an ease.
So i am having the Puma shoot and there i go with Manyavar and one meeting related to stepthalon and yup that's it. But the main event waiting for me was the Lakme Fashion Week. I don't know why i wasn't much excited for that event but to see that one girl,
Nikita Sinha!

Virat you really need to take her out of your mind.

But, the way her smile reaches upto her ears so wide. God damn!

Fuck! She's just one other normal girl and you're Virat Kohli! Girls fight for you, drool over you!

Naah! Ah! She ain't seem to be like a normal girl!

The devil and the angel faces were coming on both sides of my shoulder ruining my mind from her thoughts. I had that one feeling and urge to know more about her and i think that event will probably be the starting of it.

It's too difficuilt to write such social media chapters knowing that Virat is not at all like this but i so want him to be more active on instagram😹. Anyways how was the chapter? Finally something fishy starting between Virat and Nikita!😻 There's lot more it's just the start😍!

Do not forget to vote and comment❤