Chapter 34

|Virat|

"Maa i don't feel like eating more." I sighed and left the dinner in between and moved upstairs to my room.

It's been exactly a week of our seperation. A week since i came from Nikita's house ending everything. I still wasn't able to get over what she did. I would never ever be able to forgive her.

I didn't told anyone about this though bhai was constantly asking me whats wrong. Anyone could have easily figured out seeing my behaviour. I was spending more time in gym taking out my agression there. Getting pissed off at little things, not bothering about my strict diet. I hated this thing. She ruined me and left from my life breaking me into pieces and i don't know what to do. I cancelled all my shoots that were pending. I was not at all in a state to do anything but we had our next series coming and i have to perform bloody well in that. No matter how much i try to remove her from my mind but still i wasn't able to.

"Cheeku? Andar aajau?" Maa peeped through the door snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Hanji Maa! Ye koi puchne ki baat hai kya" I stood up from the bed as she came and sat besides me.

"Kya hua hai Virat?" She asked me in a serious tone.

"Nothing Maa! All good!" I fake smiled. I can't tell her about this i knew how much she liked Nikita

"Beta! You can't fool your mom. I am noticing you since you came here it's okay if you don't wanna tell it now but you know na am always with you?" She caressed my cheeks giving me an assurance.

I hugged her as i didn't knew how to lie more to her.

"Is this about Nikita? This is first time you didn't mentioned her name?" That's it she asked me what i was least interested in.

Even by listening to her name anger rose in my body and i just clenched my fist taking a deep breath to not loose control.

"Maa! I am fine trust me!" I groaned changing the topic.

She left from the room giving me a heartwarming smile but i knew she wasn't satisfied with my answer but i had no other choice.

Next morning...

I had become insomniac. There was no difference for me between  morning and the night coz all i did was to be awake all the time and thinking about her. It was affecting my health too but who cared?

I was in gym doing push ups and other things since last 3 hrs. I didn't find any other way of dealing with aggression. Half of the time i used to spend time in the gym only.

I sat down taking support of the wall as it was more than enough to do what i was doing since 3 hrs. Removing the sweat from my body i saw Rohit coming through the door.
I was too tired too even get up so i preferred sitting there only.

"Hey bro!" Rohit smiled and sat down besides me.

"What are you doing here? Practice session starts from tomorrow not today" I looked at him then back to dripping off all the sweat.

"Aunty told me about your behaviour and how you are spending most of time here only! You won't tell her anything i know but atleast tell me Virat am worried about you! We have series starting within a week and i don't want my captain like this!" He blabbered out all within a minute.

Damn! I knew it mom would tell Ro to come here.

"Ughh! Mom is getting tensed unnecessarily! I am fine Ro!" I looked down.

"Don't lie captain! I know there is something! The way you behaved with reporter. You are not like this Virat! Just tell me now what's the matter?" He pulled my face towards him just like a little kid is forced to do something he don't like.

"Godd! Why are you so stubborn?" I scoffed.

"Got this trait from one and only my captain!" He grinned making me roll my eyes.

"Fine! Ro! Just promise you won't tell anyone! Not even mom!" I pointed my finger towards him.

I knew he won't let me go until i tell him everything.

"Okay promise! Now spill out!" His eyes lightened seeing that finally i agreed to tell him everything.

I started and told him all that happened between me and Nikita in past few months and how small fights led to that big that she cheated on me and how i ended things with her.

And now what all i could see was Ro's mouth formed in a shape of O not able to speak anything.

"Ro! Speak something!?" I shaked him holding his shoulders.

"Virat! Are you sure about all this?" He asked as if i was lying.

"Of corse Bro! I have listened all those convos! I can't be wrong!" I gritted my teeth to control myself.

"I don't know Virat! Sometimes even what you see and hear can be wrong and in your case you only heard. May be it's not what you think like. I can't imagine a girl like her doing this and you didn't even let her speak in defence! " He spoke in a stern voice.

"What the hell! Are you taking her side now? I was not in a state to listen anything after what all i heard! She just wanted to be on top charts anyhow that's it!" I clenched my fist punching them against the ground.

"Calm down! May be you are right but you can be wrong also! Have you told harry about this?" He asked.

"He's busy in some family functions and will be back from next series. I too want to tell what his bestfriend did to me!" I huffed.

"Fine! You know you just moved to a decision already by ending everything with her. I just wish you don't regret it later!" He patted my shoulders and stood up.

"I won't!" I spoke in a low voice.

Sorry for most shitty chapter.🙏
Next will be long and a good one.