Chapter 39

|Nikita|

Dear Virat,

By the time you'll read this i would have gone far far away from you taking our years of memories with me. Living here would only result in remembering you and the times we had in the house. I can't do this! I can't let myself to die everyday remembering how you use to cook in my kitchen exploding almost everything and now i hate to see the clean kitchen, how you use to leave the wet towel on the bed only no matter how many times i scolded you for that and now i am craving for that feeling to scold you and see your cute puppy face in return, how you use to stare at me for hours without any reason and now i am dying for your eyes on me.

When you love someone you end up embracing the little things they do, it could be anything. I still remember how you liked  your coffee without sugar. At first i would gag at thought of it but now i can't have my coffee any other way. Same thing with habits, the habits which once were annoying for me i miss that Virat. I miss your stupid childish acts.

I lay awake at night with dark thoughts taking over my mind thinking what if you'll never come back and if it was written for us to part ways. Consoling myself that i'll be able to cope up with that but deep inside i know i'd only be in pain. Trying to be strong and show you i'm okay but it's something i fear to imagine each day.

It still breaks me remembering the day your anger overpowered over love. I won't give any explanation for myself virat, you'll realize it i know. I just hope it doesn't get too late. The more time you'll take the more it will get difficult for me. It's terrifying how you left without a second thought and still we have to carry on living because the world doesn't stop for any of us. Our bed still hold your scent long after you left. I folded our sheets folding your memories inside so that i could breathe you again. Trust me all i need is an escape from your memories and all i want is to live in them forever, my life's been an everyday battle since you left.

Something big happened that made me took a decision to leave from here. I won't tell you until you yourself come realizing what you did. I don't know when and how you'll come all that i know is our love isn't so weak to get over by just a misunderstanding. 

It hurts me as much it hurts you, I am sorry but it's hard for me too. I am slowly breaking trying to cope because losing you means losing hope.

I love you Virat!

Forever yours
Niku

I folded the letter as a tear fell on it. Realizing it's the last letter i wrote before leaving from here has already made me weak but i have to be strong for my child. This time i left it all on destiny and decided what was right according to me. Wiping off my tears i came outside and placed that letter in the mailbox outside in a hope that one day may be Virat will come finding me and i won't be here. That time i just want him to read this and know that I've always loved him. Coming inside i started packing my luggage as it was my last day here in India.

Early update coz i won't be updating for more than a week now.