Chapter 30

|Virat|

2 months later...

"Can't you fucking see the ball?" I shouted at one of the players while we were on our practise sessions. This rude behaviour of mine was only because of niku and it was clearly affecting my sessions no matter how much i tried to get her rid of my mind but i couldn't. She affects me in every possible way.

It's been 2 months we got busy in our own fields and we haven't met each other coz of the super busy long schedule but that doesn't mean she'll totally forget about me. In all these days we haven't even talked properly on messages. Whenever i call her either her phone comes busy else she talks for some minutes just for the sake of formality. I was totally fed up with this kinda attitude. Differences were coming in our relationship. I was also on my tour but still i was leaving no stone unturned in managing time for her but seems like she was in some other world. Hardik was also not here to listen to my rants as he was on a break. I was missing Niku a lot, craving for her touch, dying to see her breathtaking smile but at the same time her behaviour was boiling me from inside.

I was glad that just one more match and then i'll be back to her to fight with her on this topic.

"That's all for today! Take rest for now" Coach said as match was tomorrow and we headed back to hotel.

After an hour we moved to our respective rooms. After freshenening up i just relaxed myself on the bed stretching my arms widely due tu extreme tiredness. After a while i picked up my phone to call her if only she could have some time for her boyfriend.

I dialled her number and the phone was ringing again again and as usual she didn't picked it up. I clenched my fist in frustation and dialled again.

This time thankfully she picked.

"Hello!" An unknown voice came and that too of a guy.

This made anger rise up in my body. How come niku's phone in some guy's hand. I don't know why the voice sounded somewhat familiar to me but at that time i was least interested in knowing it.

"Where's niku..urgh! nikita?" I cleared my throat still wondering about who the hell was he.

"Sorry sir she's busy with the photographer for a very important shoot!" The guy's voice was more of like a teasing one.

I cursed him under my breath in anger.

"Just give her the phone! I want to talk to her. Tell her virat here!" I straight forwardly said. I wanna talk to her bloody right now.

"She can't talk they're having some private time you know virat it's a big project and you have to give the photographer what he wants" He pity laughed at me.

What the hell did he just said? If he was in front of me i could have smacked him right there. Anger was fuming inside my body as i heard those words from him. Where the hell was my girlfriend. Since 2 months i was fucking tolerating her ignoring behaviour towards me and now i get to know this. I can't calm down now. I can't dammit!

"Don't you dare to speak rubbish just give her phone!" I shouted ruffling my hairs in frustation.

"Haha! You don't believ me? I am putting phone on speaker just hear their loud voices and you'll know the rest" He again laughed raising the beast inside me.