Chapter 7

|Virat|

Have you ever been in a place where you just want the earth to swallow you without letting anyone know?
Well that's what is happening with me right now!
Big shit man! She messaged me that i was stalking her and i behaved so stupidly like a little kid denying no i havn't stalked her. What she must be thinking that the indian captain has no other work to do else stalking girls. But she was the first whom i stalked like this.
One thing i noticed she was such a carefree soul it never felt like we talked for the first time.

Was i not having that influence on her?

Ughh! But why am i so much bothered about her thoughts for me. Trust me i have never ever felt this non sense, unusual feeling before. Leave everything! You are Virat..Virat Kohli you've that charm to make everyone go awestruck.

But seems like she didn't fell for that.

Right now with these idiotic thoughts in my mind i was in the kitchen pouring some juice and making sandwiches as pandya was at my home sitting in my drawing room laying back on the couch like a king as if it was his home. And i am here in the kitchen preparing to serve my lord. I hate this! At my own house i've to work as due to some family function my family has to leave urgently to Punjab and i couldn't because of some shoots starting in a week. So instead of getting bored here i called pandya to come over but now i think it wasn't a good decision.

"Sir? Here are you starters! You want anything else?" I said sarcasticaly holding the tray in my hand giving death glares to him.

"Umm! Ya can i have some cookies also" Pandya grinned widening his shoulders all over the couch.

That's it! The word patience is not in my dictionary.

"What about i punch right on your fucking face? I smashed pillow on his face making him giving an "Ouch! It hurts!" expression.

"Fine! I'll make the lunch" he rolled his eyes.

"That seems perfect!" I grinned jumping besides him.

"So! Tomorrow is the event! I am excited! Aren't you?" He said while we were playing fifa and suddenly my heartbeat increased listening to his words.

"Excited? Nahh! It's just a normal fashion event" I lied i was hella excited like a 2 year old who jumps when gets a new toy.

"Then if you aren't interested i can ask Ro to come with me" he said raising his eyebrows looking at me from the corner of his eyes.

"What? No! You can't ask him! I am coming with you! He is busy with Rits! Don't disturb him!" I almost yelled at him realising i have lost the game also which i never ever did.

Pandya sucked at playing fifa i always make him lose but for the first time he won.

Something's definetly not right.

"Ohhhkayyy! And someone was not interested in the event! I see! And I won! I won! I won!" Pandya jumped all over the bed dancing and throwing his hands in air as if he got a gold medal.

"Just one fucking game in some years!" I laughed at him.

"Whatever!" He sighed
But "I won!" he again grinned making me roll my eyes.

After playing for an hour i just excused myself to attend nature's call which i had been controlling past 15 minutes and now my bladder is about to burst out.

As i came back i saw Pandya was on the phone talking to someone probably a girl because he was smiling and teasing her too. I stood right in front of him raising my eyebrows with a little tilted head giving him a questioning look.

"Okay bye Niki Piki!" That was the last sentence of his before cutting the call.

Niki Piki?

Now who's this Niki Piki?

"Ahaan! Girlfriend? And you didn't tell me? You broke the bro code!" I said crossing my arms over chest.

"I didn't broke any bro code!" He chuckled. "She was Nikita! The one you might be dying to see" he winked at me and i settled myself back to couch in nervousness.

Shit! It was Nikita!

What if she told pandya about me stalking her?

No! No! It can't happen! Please for god sake he won't let me live in practice sessions.

But he's her bestfriend! She won't hide it from him.

Ugh!! Kohli just ask pandya rather than playing with your thoughts.

"Bro! Are you okay?" he clicked fingers in front of me.

"Ummm ya! What did she said?" I asked changing the topic

"Nothing she's coming here in 10 minute!" He said eating the sandwich so casually.

"Ohh! ..okay...wait..what? She's coming here? Why? How? When?" I realised what he just said and it felt like someone just slided the earth under my feet.

"Chill bro! She won't kill you! She's coming coz i promised to meet her" Pandya smiled only to piss me off.

"And why you promised her when you are with me here?" I crossed my arms giving him a "I will kill you right now" look.

"She'll leave in just half an hour. We haven't met since long. The event is tomorow i want to wish her luck personally!" He said making the
cutest face possible.

"And you didn't even ask me once? I would have cancelled our plan!" I huffed

"I didn't want to say no to you. You both are my best buddies" he pouted.

"Ughhh! I hate you! Pandya!" I rubbed my face once again in terror.

Okay! Just half an hour kohli! And she'll go! What worse could happen in this?

Pandya and her both making fun of me?

Pandya will screw me up ganging up with teammates if he got to know i stalked her!

I've never felt this nervous! Even scoring century is easy than facing her right now!

Do i have a choice? Nah!! Get ready Virat!

I changed myself from boxers to
pyjamas and instead of being naked i wore a white tshirt when the door bell rang and i nervously took steps towards the door.

And there she is.

Oh my helpless Virat!😂😍
And the cutest pandya😻

Hope you liked this chapter❤

Vote and comment💕