Chapter 14

|Nikita|

I literally didn't expected this from the Indian captain! Coming up with the most stupid reason ever.

How easily he said may be my ego made me do so. Since morning i am being bombarded my the media my manager is calling me every now and then and i didn't picked up once not knowing what to say and here i am dealing with this guy.

I know he too must be going through the same thing. We both are on gunpoint of the newsmakers but it isn't my fault. It's his stupidity!

After listening to all his story and realisng i can't do anything in this.

"What do you want Virat?" I asked him in concern.

"Can we keep it like this only till god knows when?" He said with those dark captivating eyes.

Before i could answer i heard a knock on the door.

Ughh! No one will ever let me live in peace!

"Virat can you just open the door and see who's there?" I said to him and without even a single thought he stood up.

It's Panda!

Who else could i expect?

Damn! I know panda you're concerned about all this but right now i didn't wanted you here.

"How? How could you do this? Am calling you since morning and you didn't picked up once? Not even replying to any of my messages? Niki! What's all this? My bestfriend and my captain are in relationship and i don't know? I hate you! I hate you both!" He bursted out like a 2 year old who screams when doesn't get his favourite toy.

And that's why i didn't wanted him here!

"Well you angry boy! Don't shout at me right now! Ask your captain about this!" I death glared at Virat who was sitting in the most cutest way.

"She wanted to hide this! Right baby?" Virat pouted.

"Niki? How could you do this to me?" Panda backfired at me.

"Viraaat! This isn't time for your nonsense! Tell him truth!" I smacked pillow on his face.

Virat explained him everything and how all this happened and now i can see him all shocked, his jaw can touch the ground at any time.

"Damn! So guys it's a huge blunder i admit! But it isn't even Virat's fault! It just happened accidentally plus i know his ex she's damn irritating." Panda said making me widen my eyes.

"Woah? Now even you are on his side!" I gave him a questioning look while Virat hugged him sticking his tongue out to me.

"Captain ka laadla!" I showed panda middle finger making them both chuckle.

"Look you 2 sort out this now! Bdw i won't mind seeing you together in real!" He winked and moved towards the kitchen and i saw Virat blushing.

Virat kohli is blushing!

Virat sat down on his knees holding my hand in both his hands making my heartbeat faster.

"Look i know this is a huge mess created by me but if we both will be with each other am sure we can handle this! I know it's all because of me and now am asking you to help me but I promise you niku i won't ever hurt you and i will never let anyone blame you because of me. I promise!" He said looking in my eyes with so much of honesty that i melted.

"Niku?" I bit my lower lip looking down blushing.

He just made me blush!

"Yeah! I'll call you niku! And i don't want anyone else to call you this!" He said with an authorative tone and i couldn't say anything except a nod in approval.

"So should i consider this as your yes? Will you maintain this accidental relationship till we find another way of dealing with it?" He said with that beautiful cutest face.

"Fine!" I sighed smiling a little making him breathe in relief.

"Yes! Now firstly we have to make official announcement for our fans so that no one can question you on this. I'll post on my social media account and you too have to do this!" He said still holding my hands.

"Okay i will do!" I said assuring him.

"Thankx niku! I knew you will understand me" He said squeezing my hands.

"Everything sorted?" Panda came while his hands were filled with tortilla chips bowl and softdrink.

"Bhukkad!" I rolled my eyes making him grin!

"Pandya! This is just between 3 of us! Don't tell anyone! Not even a single person from our team! The less the people will know it will be better!" Virat said in a serious voice while he assured him with a manly hug.

Whatever all this happened today i don't know why i agreed to him in maintaining this fake relation. I was mad totally mad at him for doing this but the way he holded my hands and said everything with those genuine eyes, he took away my heart. His words were so deep that i couldn't say no them. This is gonna be really tough coz it's just about handling this situation and not in reality. This guy is affecting me in a way which is scaring me. I want this accidental relation to get over as soon as possible.

I don't want to fall for him! Coz i think i am!

Thoughts on this chapter?

Vote and comment❤