Chapter 13

|Virat|

I don't know how am gonna tell her everything. How i'll explain that i did it coz my ex provoked me to the core. I think she'll understand me.

May be!

Life's so unfair to me. Here i was thinking to know her more and now she will probably kill me.

With these thoughts in my mind i was driving to niku's home. Yea so i nicknamed her Niku. When how even i don't know but it just came out of my mouth. All the way i was just imagining her angry face in front of me. Damn how am gonna calm her down! The next series is starting soon and here i am dealing with this shit.

How much i hate you Aisha! You have no idea!

That fucking girl turned my life upside down in a day!

I finally reached her home and was standing outside the door. My hands were trembling to knock that door coz i know how pissed off she would be at me.

I gathered courage taking a deep breath and knocked the door. In less than a minute she was there in front of me. I know it's not the right time to say this but she was looking freaking hot even with that pissed off face. She was wearing a loose oversized tshirt which ended above her knees.

Once again i was bowled out by her beauty!

Focus! Virat!

She didn't said a single word to me rather went inside and i followed her like a lost puppy. She sat on the couch lowering her head down and my heart ached to see that.

I was dying to hear something from her. My heart was craving to hear her voice.

I know it's been a very less time i had met her but i already feel an unusual connection with her.

C'mon scold me! But Please don't play this silence game!

She moved her head upwards when her eyes met mine i forgot what my own name sounded like. I sat besides her and that's it i can't bear her silent treatment.

"Are you okay?" For the first time i was finding difficult to initiate.

"I wish i could say that!" Finally atleast she talked.

"Virat see this!" She handed me newspapers with us on the very front page headline.

Fine! I too have already seen this!

Then she showed me her phone filled with messages from her manager, assistants and many more. And then the biggest drama was the media who spread it all over the internet as if there was nothing more intersting in the whole world except this relation.
We were trending on every social site.

I facepalmed myself knowing that this was really a big matter!

The cherry on the top was the recording in which i said "nikita sinha is my girlfriend" was all over the internet breaking every fucking record.

This is going to be really tough!

"Why? Why Virat?" She asked me looking in my eyes.

"Look am sorry! I know this is a blunder but i have my reasons and i hope you'll understand" I said looking at her.

"You have to be with the best reason kohli!" She snapped giving death glares to me.

So now the silence was over and may be after listening to why i did this she'll kick my ass!

"Fine! So last night when we were at the party i met Aisha she was one of my ex who almost provoked the hell out of me that if i hadn't take any name there she wouldn't have left any chance to make me feel down and irritate me!" I started and explained her every single thing that happened last night and how she accidentally became my girlfriend.

And now all i could see was her jaw drop, eyes widened and anger clearly popping out from her face.

And you're gone Virat!

"I can't believe it! Virat Kohli! This! This is your fucking valid explanation?" As expected she shouted at me!

"Calm down! I don't know how it all happened but i couldn't let myself down in front of her!" I said making the cutest face possible but that didn't worked out at all.

"I've never met a 28 year old guy with a 5 year old mind! You are insane Kohli! Just coz you can't let yourself down in front of your idiot ex and just because the size of your ego is bigger than your height you took my name! Well Wow that's pretty much valid reason!" She freaked out and started shouting.

Calm down Virat! Just calm down!

"Out of freaking more than thousand people out there you took my name? Not even realising what will be the consequences? Are you not having eyes to see it?" And she kept on yelling at me.

"Enough! Okay! Just enough! I know i did the most wrong thing and it's all my fault but you can't yell at me like this. Nobody yells at me! It's not only you who's going through this! I am also there with you at every fucking headline" I yelled back!

That's it i couldn't hold more now. Nobody has ever shouted at me like this. You can't high your tone in front of Virat Kohli.

"Firstly it's totally your mistake and now you are shouting at me for what? What were you expecting from me what would i say? Aww it's okay it just happened not your fault? Hunh!" She said sarcastically rolling her eyes.

"Hey! Hey! Fine look i am sorry listen please! It's just my bad temper! I know it's all my fault may be my ego made me do so but we have to do something about it" i said holding her hands calming her down.

"We? There's no we in this! You did it! Now clear all this on your own! Call those journalists and tell them it's nothing like that!" She said making me widen my eyes!

"What? No! We can't do this! Last night i told everybody you're my girlfriend and now i have to deny that sorry it was all a joke? I've no reason to refuse this now. I'll come out as a fool in front of everyone" I said strongly coz this thing can't be happened now.

"What do you want Virat?" She sighed looking at me with concern.

Phew!

"Can we just keep it like this only until god knows when?" I said keeping my hand on hers.

Before she could answer me something there was a knock on the door.

Ughh! Now who's that?

Will anyone will ever let me talk to her in peace!

Fast updates coz of the people who are forcing me every now and then to do this!😂❤
Thoughts for this chapter?

Make sure to vote and comment❤