Chapter 8

|Nikita|

It was 8 in the morning and i was almost ready to leave the home for the final rehersal as tomorrow is the big event day. I quickly prepared breakfast and black coffee and on the other hand i was talking to Panda.
It's been a long time we have met. Everytime we plan to meet either his practice sessions or matches come in between else my shoots. But today he promised to meet me at any cost.

I just picked up my car keys and left the apartment. Panda again called me to tell that he was at Virat's house and told me to come there. A little smile automatically crept on my face listening the captain's name and then i laughed to myself remembering how he stalked me and then was denying it.
I never had an interaction with him personally. I thought once of telling panda how his capatin stalked me but then i didn't. He might feel embarrased.

But why you are bothered of how he would feel?

I was on my way and the whole time i was imagining how Virat would react seeing me. I so much want to see his expressions. He'll definetly feel like dugging a pit for him and then get buried in that.

After an hour's journey i finally reached the Kohli's house and i must say it was beyond amazing from outside.

I reached to his door after telling the guard and rang the bell when he opened the door.

There was complete silence between us. His eyes were staring at me from top to bottom analysing every part of my body and i quickly glanced at him.

Okay! So no doubt he was hot. The way his biceps were popping out from his tshirt and those tattoes were the biggest turn ons. And then suddenly i got a call from my assistant so i gestured him to wait for a minute.

|Virat|

As soon as i opened the door and i had just started looking at her she got a call and asked me to wait for a minute. That means it was perfect time for me to admire her.
She stood in front of me as if she was a dream.
Wearing blue shaded rugged jeans, from which her bare skin was popping out from the knees pulling out every ounce of my self control.
With this a short crop top perfectly matching and the top was a little more short as i could see her belly and the way she was swaying it left and right while talking on phone i swear i just wanted to pick her up and do my work.

Her hairs were tied in a messy bun with little flicks falling on her face and i fisted my hands to control the urge for putting back those strands of hair. She was hopelessly gorgeous.

Something's definetly happeing to me. I've never ever noticed a girl like this before.

There wasn't even a single feature of her which left unnoticed by me.

Finall her call ended when her eyes met mine and i totally forgot how to breathe. Those dark brown eyes were twinkling more than any star in the whole sky.

The silence got broke when she clicked fingers in front of me stepping a little closer and i inhaled her scent.

So fucking damn good! Some cherry flavoured scent it was and it smelled so breathtaking.

Cherry is my favourite fruit. I decided it from today!

"Hey stalker!" She said making me widen my eyes.

What did she just called me?

A stalker? I am not a stalker!

Fine! I am! I couldn't resist from looking at her.