CHAPTER FIFTEEN

James house is beautifully decorated. Beautiful flowers were grown on the outside and are neatly groomed, the compound is spacious and neat.

The inside isn't as big as I expected it to be but I remembered James had told me during one of our evenings together that he is not a fan of oversized houses.

The walls were painted light grey and the curtains were milk colors. The coffee table beside the sofa was milk Color just like the cotton and grass shade of green and pale yellow throw pillows. One side of the wall was decorated with a beautiful art. In fact, the house is beautiful.

"Nice art" I said. He already knew what I was talking about because that is the only art hanging on his wall.

"Thanks, that was designed by my younger brother, He just graduated from the school of art and design. He gave that to me when I first moved into this house."

"Cool."

"Still standing?? Geez Maddie, Make yourself comfortable"

I sat down on one of the sofas while James emptied his pocket on the coffee table. He removed his wallet and some cash, he also removed his wrist watch and a beautiful silver bracelet he always wore.

He went straight to the fridge brought out a bottle of wine and two glass cups.

"Nice house" I said. I realised I haven't complimented it yet.

"Thanks." he said smiling at me.

The moment felt awkward. James and I in his home, and I'm going to spend the night here. This guy is so irresistible and I'm so tempted.

He sat close to me and offered me one of the glasses he had filled with wine. I felt the heat radiating from his body.

"Good choice of colors and arrangement, your interior decorator really knows the deal"

"Thanks, but I choose the color and designs myself. I've got high taste." he said smiling.

"I can see, maybe you missed your calling, you should have been an interior designer, not a computer engineer and a part time web developer."

"I can do all" he said smiling.

"Jack of all trade." I said with a smirk.

"Master of all" He said as we burst into laughing.

The bottle of wine from which we were drinking from is now empty, he stood up, went to the fridge and brought another. This time, he sat closer to me on the sofa.

"So your furniture, do you order for them online?"

"Nope, I have someone who makes it. I'll just send him the design or tell him what I want and he does the magic."

"Cool. You sound like a perfectionist. You choose your colors and designs pretty much like it."

"That's what people say, but I'm not, I'm just a simple guy that likes my place to be orderly arranged. Josh use to say he can't wait till I get married and start having kids who'll scatter my house so that he'll witness my house when it's messy, he said my expression then would be priceless."

I just can't stop my self from smiling. I guess I'm getting tipsy already. I need to stop drinking. "Wow, for Josh to say that, it means you really love your house arranged."

"Well, they should say whatever they want to say" he shifted closer, "but I know that when I get married, my wife is going to enjoy me. Because I'm the best man in the world." closer "And my kids would have that passion for orderliness too" closer. Till we could feel each others breathe on our skin and I could feel his eyes surveying my lips.