CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

Hey guys, we made it past 500 reads. Couldn't have done it without you. I love y'all.

Second book cover from Lexistorm

JAMES'S POV

I struggled to wake up from sleep. My bed was soaked with thick sweat despite the fact that the air-conditioner is on.

I was beyond frustrated. The nightmares were getting too much. It all started after I was discharged from the hospital after my accident.

I had visited different therapists but the more I talked about the issue, the more the nightmares became stronger. So  I decided to not talk about it again. I preferred to feel numb than to feel the pain.

After sometime it stopped but came back the Night I talked to Maddie and Stacey about everything. In fact, this time it came back stronger.

The previous dreams had been about the crash, sometimes about me when I was a child when my biological parents abandoned me, about Stacey. Summarizing everything, it's about rejection like I'm not wanted.

I got angry and pushed the glass on the table. It fell and chattered on the floor with a loud noise.

Not up to three minutes, Andy came knocking at my door.

"Come in!" I shouted.

"Hey bro, are you okay?"

"yes I am." I answered.

"No you are not."

"Andy, I just said I'm fine." I answered with slight anger because of frustration.

"no you are not! I'm freaking cold and you are sweating. Look you are even panting."

"Come inside." I told him, I knew he was not going to give up so I rather give in now. He entered the room fully and sat on my bed next to me.

"Look I know about your weird dreams bro, I've known you all my life so I know if there's something bothering you. You know it's better to talk about it right???"

"it doesn't work that way. All the therapist I've met didn't help me in anyway, upon all the talk I talked."

"well, maybe they have helped in one way or the other, it's just that you haven't made peace with the whole issue yet."

"Well I feel like I'm not wanted."

"I want you, I need you. I grew up with you and I don't want to loose you. I'm your bro and I'm family. So who else matters.?"

"My biological parents never wanted me."

"bro, I thought we've talked about this same issue before. It's their loss. They never wanted you, but we need you. Mom needs you, dad needs you and most of all, I do."

"Stacey abandoned me in a terrible state for no good reason."

"Okay I still don't know why she did that, you haven't talked about it yet but it's also her loss. You are a loyal lover, you are ready to do anything for the ones you love."

"She said she was scared, that she thought I wasn't gonna make it,that she couldn't make peace with her self and she and our mom had a heated quarrel so her mom suggested for her to go far away from here first."

"Okay, that was a stupid excuse! Mom is a mother, what did she expect? For her to pat her back after causing her son such pains. I bet she was able to locate her way to the hospital."

"She left with Mary Sparks." I smiled thinking of the way Stacey thought I was stupid. She told me that she couldn't make peace with her self after the accident but she was able to go with the famous ballerina to dance with her in different shows. Then she came back after she knew I was well to reap in a relationship she didn't fight for.

"Still it's her loss, now that she is back she still doesn't have you."

"Maddie left me for her ex."

"Bro, it's still her loss, you saw her boyfriend at the bar the other day. He was kissing another girl while she was at home."

I chuckled. In a way, he was right. It's their loss but I don't want them to loose. I want them to want me just as I want them. Especially Maddie.

What do you guys think about this chapter??
Leave your review at the comment section.

Thanks guys for sticking with "finally found love!" ❤

remember to:
=>vote
=>comment
=>share this amazing story with your friends