Appreciation

Happy New Year guys.

I want to use this opportunity to say a special thanks to y'all for making this possible.

Writing is so Important to me, it keeps my head from exploding. That's why I'm over happy because you all made my feel like I have people listening to the unspoken words in my heart.

An epilogue for this book will be coming up soon. Please be patient.

New book alert.

I'm glad to announce to you that I'm already working on a new book, it will be a Nigerian based story. I promise you'll love.

It'll be a better story than finally found love because I'll use all the writing experience i gained from this book on it so there'll be no dull moments.

Special thanks

First of all, I give God all the glory for sparing my life and giving me the enablement to finish it. It is not the will of him that runner but of him that showeth mercy.

Then I want to say a big Thanks to all of you who voted or commented on my story. You mean a lot. I never knew I'll ever have an audience to read.

This book wouldn't have been completed without the encouragement of my Wattpad sister. She gave me encouragement when inferiority took place. She made me understand that learning is a process and if I don't make mistakes now, how will I learn. It's no other person than T-crystal she has written two amazing stories already and is currently working on a collaboration with another writer. Kindly check her books out.

The first Wattpad writer i met and know in person is no other person than aji_anje Thanks for introducing me to this amazing platform. Check out her books "What we did to summer" and "So wrong an ecstasy".

"tentimileyin this yoruba girl that can disturb for Africa. She's one of the reasons I made up my mind to finish this book before the end of 2017. I love you dearly. Check out her books too"

"yewandejoseph hmm.. Plenty words to say. But let me just say small. I love you. Check out "my days at crown school (part1)and married to Victor Stephen(part 2)" please do and complete "undefined faith."

I'm sorry if I didn't mention your name, don't be angry. No one is less special here.

Thanks.

😘😘😘😘