EPILOGUE

I got a new book cover for finally found love guys. All thanks to perfect_plum

"So I heard its bad omen for the bride and groom to meet a night to their wedding but I miss you already." James said over the phone. It's my bridal shower, everything had been set and everyone is dressing up. I invited a professional makeup artist who is also a hairstylist to come over to do our makeover. She's currently fixing my left nails and I'm holding my phone with my right hand.

"Look babe, I miss you too and even though I don't believe in any of those stuffs, let's just do this not to incline the wrath of your mom."

"Can I just call you on video call so I could see your face."

James had been like this since my birthday, sulking at every little thing, being possessive always wanting to spend each free time with me. He even wanted me to move in with him but I didn't yield.

I talked to Annie about it and she said probably he wants to claim his property already before I change my mind again. She advised me to be calm and that it'll reduce after some time and if it doesn't I should talk to him about it.

"Seriously babe? I'm busy here. It's my bridal shower you don't expect me to give you all the time in the world today. Look, the wedding is going to start my ten a.m tomorrow so hopefully by eleven, I'm already your wife then you'll have me all to yourself. I'm yours forever." I said the last part blushing even though I knew he could See Me.

The lady who was fixing my nails started to smile and shake her head in a funny way. I gor a lot of  Awwn from people around the room.

"Baby I really need to go now. I'll talk to you before I sleep. Goodnight." I said in a rush. I know that if I continue with this conversation, these girls will have a lot of things to mimic me about during the shower.

"Wait!" he shouted.

"What is it again??" I asked. All eyes were already fixed on me, Waiting for the next romantic word that'll say again so that they can start cooing.

"I love you." I started hearing noise and different voices from where he was. Some one shouted lover boy! Another shouted God! I need to love. They said so many things but James just kept quiet and seemed to ignore them all.

After a while, I didn't reply and he said it again.

"Maddie I love you." The people at the background started to shout again.

"Thanks you too." I replied.

"Just tell him you love him too and save him the stress." Amanda one of my bride's maid shouted. And James obviously heard her.

"You heard her. Just do it." he said.

"Okay fine! I.. " everyone in the room opened their eyes and cupped their ears to hear me loud and clear.

"Louder!" Annie shouted.

"I love you!" I shouted.

Everyone started to clap and cheer like something mighty had happened.

"Goodnight Mrs James Clive."

I couldn't help but blush as he ended the call.

Love is patient.
Love is kind.
Love hurts.
Love is felt most when it's genuine.
Love is not a bed of roses neither is it a bed of thorns.
Love listens.
Love isn't perfect. Love is trust.
Love isn't a feeling, it's a commitment.
Learn to love your spouse even when you can't stand each other.
If love doesn't subdue you, nothing else can.

James loves me and I love him dearly too and that is all I need to hold on to.

Finally I've found someone who's willing to go the extra mile for me.

Finally I've gotten the best family ever.

Finally all my past hurt and pain is gone. All I feel in my heart is butterflies and joy.

Finally I've found love.

THE END.

New book's name: Keeping My Man.

The first chapter is ready
But please, I'm in serious need of a book cover. If I can get one soon, I'll start updating.

Thanks y'all. ❤❤❤