CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

We stopped at the front of a big hotel. It was a beautiful view.

"it's a new hotel, they are opening their bar today."

Josh spoke. Bringing his mouth close to my ears so I could hear him because the place was noisy.

"nice" I said as Josh led me inside. I was in awe when I entered the main hall of the hotel. The place was beautiful, the lightings were superb. What drew my attention when I looked up was the beautiful chandelier hanging on the roof. That must Cost a fortune I said to my self.

"You know, since today is the first day, they expected a population of more than what they can carry. In other to avoid problems they put tickets out on Sale. James's cousin knows one of the organizers. She got us a Vip table."

"they are organized. That's one quality of a nice place." I said still smiling.

Josh led me through a passage, when we got to a door, it opened on its own accord. We met with three huge bouncers.

"Tickets please" the first one asked. He is huge and He was wearing dark shades.

"We have a reservation, Vip table" Josh answered.

"Mark" the first bouncer called and he stretched his hand pointing to the second guy to attend to us, asking the next people for their tickets.

"Name" the second bouncer asked.

"Josh. Josh Meyer" Josh answered. After a short while, the bouncer answered; "Table six." he pressed a button, the glass door opened and we walked in.

We met a beautiful blonde lady wearing a hot gown, her name Megan was tagged on her dress and her hair was arranged in a bun.

"Welcome, seat number please?" she said smiling at us.

"6" Josh answered.

"follow me" Megan said. She walked up to our table.

The moment James saw us, he stood up, smiling.

"Hey man" he greeted Josh. They both shook hands.

"Here comes the beautiful Annie" James said as he stretch out his arm to give me a light hug. "Annie, meet my younger brother Andy." Andy was standing so close to James. Maybe I didn't take note of him before because I was concentrating on the pleasantries I was exchanging with James.

"Nice to meet you" I said as I stretched my hand forward to shake him. He offered his hand and we shook hands.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Annie. I've heard so much about you from Josh." he said smiling. His voice was deep and sexy. I couldn't figure out the exact color of his eyes because of the different colors of light in the bar. He is as tall as James but lean.

After exchanging pleasantries with James and his brother, Josh pulled a chair for me and I sat. The waiter came to our table and gave us a menu for drinks. We ordered our drinks and talked.

"Sorry I have to take this, it's Sandra" James excused himself and left the table.

"So James now have a new girlfriend??" I asked. Andy chuckled and Josh smirked.

"Nope!" Josh said. "Sandra is his cousin I told you about"

I looked dumbfounded, when did he tell me about a girl named Sandra?

"That got us the tickets." Josh said.

"Oh. Is she coming here?" I asked.

"supposed to." Andy answered.

The waiter came with our drinks, placed them on the table according to what we ordered.

"So who missed me?" James said when he got back.