CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE

MADDIE'S POV.

I'll send someone to pick you up by 7.

#James.

I read the message out loud to Annie's hearing while she was attending to a customer.

"He really doesn't wanna smell your doorstep." she said shaking her head in a pitiful manner.

"Tell me Annie, was I that rude to him?"

"Listen dear, I don't want to add salt to your injury, but you were." she sighed. "After Freddie had broken your heart, for about three months, you weren't yourself. You became some thing else. I don't really know how you and James became close but the moment that guy entered your life, you started to heal."

I chuckled.

She continued; "The worse part was that like you, he was also badly hurt from his previous relationship and he was even more scared of hurting you than himself. You hurt him much more than he deserved."

I felt something on my left cheek. I lifted up my hands to my face to feel what it was. It was a trickle of tears. Annie can be blunt sometimes.

"That's why you have to make good use of this opportunity. Not every body is opportune to have a second Chance. Make him understand that you made a mistake and you are ready to correct it."

"Thanks bae." I replied her. 

"You probably hate me right now, but that's what friends are for. What may I serve you?" she asked the next customer.

*********

At exactly 7 o'clock, there was a knock on the door. I was nervous as hell. I walked straight to the door and opened it.

"Good evening ma'am, I'm here for Miss Maddie."

A young chauffeur said.

"Oh... Kay... I'm the one." I replied. James was really serious about not coming to my doorstep.

He led the way and we went straight to where he had parked the saloon car he brought.

We drove for a while. I was anxious to know where he was taking me, but I also wanted it to he a surprise.

He pulled over at a drive way and came down to open the door for me.

He brought me to a beach.. Wow..

"Follow me he said calmly." I did as I was told. I just followed without complain.

We approached a small tent just before the water. I could see James from afar operating his phone. I rolled my eyes, always on his phone.

When we got closer, he noticed us coming and quickly shove the phone inside his pocket and stood up smiling at me.

"You look breathtaking." he said when I finally got to the tent. I was wearing a blue skin tight Jean and a beautiful pink satin top.

"Thanks" I said smiling. He stretched forth his hands for a hand shake and I took it. He held my hands lightly and brought it to his lips for a quick kiss.

That gesture was so electrifying.

"Forgive my bad manners, sit-down." he turned around and brought out the chair for me to sit.

Dinner with James was just like old times, except for the fact that the sexual tension between us was becoming really high. Anytime our skin made contact, I had this tingly feeling. I even had to avoid looking at his face so that I don't grab him for a kiss....

He asked me the reason I broke up with Freddie and I told him. I also made him to understand that I wasn't feeling the relationship anymore and that single thing was just an opportunity to end things.

We decided not to rush anything and everything will fałl into place on its own accord.

After a fun filled night, James wanted the chauffeur to bring me back home but I insisted he did. I told him that he should just drop me in front of my house and he did not need to walk me to my doorstep.

He agreed.

********

"This is it." he said after he pulled up at the drive way to my house.

"Thanks."

"For?"

"For today. I really enjoyed tonight."

"We should do this more often." he smirked at me.

He hazel eyes was just glaring at me. So true, so sincere, so loving. 

An uncomfortable silence fell between us. We were just looking into each others eyes. The urge to kiss him was there but I resisted.

"Forget about taking things slow." was the last thing he muttered under his breathe before pressing his lips on mine.

Wow, that feel. The feel of his soft lips.  I've missed it so much.

He started to deepen the kiss and I welcomed him. After a while, we broke it off trying to catch our breathe.

"I've been wanting to do this all night." he said to me.

I was speechless, if only he knew what was going on in my head.

"I'll call you once I get home." he said.

"okay goodnight." I told him. He quickly came down from his car and opened the door for me.

He really didn't See Me off to the door. But him bringing me home by himself was enough.

What do you guys think about this chapter??
Leave your review at the comment section.

Thanks guys for sticking with "finally found love!" ❤

remember to:
=>vote
=>comment
=>share this amazing story with your friends