CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

Surprise!!!
I know most people did not expect two chapters in one day. So this is a gift to all my readers who have me patient with me.

I'm very lazy I know so thanks to tentimileyin for motivating me to write today.

After everything, we were all walking to the parking lot, Andy and Josh were talking about songs and some irrelevant things, but James was quiet.

I decided to walk slowly so I could talk to James.

"Hey! Are you okay?" I asked him. He looked so divine, handsome as ever with his black hair neatly combed. I don't know what is wrong with Maddie that she choose that man whore over James. James tucked his hand in his pocket and answered;

"I'm fine."

"No you are not. I could see it in your eyes."

"Annie what do you want me to do? Fight Freddie for Maddie?" he answered.

"It's not what I mean." I paused then continued; "I want you to fight. But not Freddie or any other person. I want you to fight for what you love. You love Maddie right? Fight to make things right. Freddie doesn't love her like you do and you know that."

James stopped abruptly. "Two kind of people you can't advice in life dearie. A proud man with money and a woman in love."

"Hmmm" I sighed, unsure of what to say.

"Annie, I'm not the kind of guy that falls in and out of love any how. I still do think about her and it won't be easy for me to stop thinking. But I tried."

"Freddie is going to hurt her again, she will surely come to you." I told him.

"That's another thing dear. I don't want to be a consolation prize. I love her but I have pride. If she comes back to me after Freddie hurts her, she's coming back just to use me. To use me to heal her pain. To console her self of her hurt. Like she did the last time. And when he apologizes, she goes back to him."

"I just hope that the both of you know what you are doing." I sighed.

"just understand from my point of view." he said giving me a faint smile.

I hugged and pecked him before walking to Josh's car. James, Josh and Andy said their goodbyes.

Getting to the front of my house, Josh gave me a sweet kiss on my lips, but I pulled away before he could deepen the kiss.

"Babe" he said looking into my eyes.

"Yea." Josh and I have been dating for quite some time now but I still feel butterflies whenever I'm with him. I find it so had to look straight into his eyes whenever we are together in moments like this.

"I know you care for your friend a lot, I care about James too" he said softly. He put his fingers under my chin and tilted my head so I could look into his eyes.

"yea" I answered again.

"James is a really soft guy and he gets hurt easily. I don't want you talking about Maddie and Freddie around him."

"so you are in support of him not fighting for what he wants?" I asked angrily. Josh just broke the spell he was using on me with his words.

"I'm in support of good health and mental stability of my friend." he said strongly.

"I don't get."

"James had not even finished healing from the trauma his previous relationship caused him when he met Maddie."

I was listening attentively to what Josh was saying.

"When he told me that he liked Maddie and wanted to ask her out, I asked him if he was sure that he was ready to dive into another relationship? He was affirmative. I gave him my support and warned him not to hurt Maddie. Because I knew she just came out of a relationship too. But it ended up the other way. She was the one who hurt him."

"I'm sorry on her behalf" was all I could let out from my mouth.

"His night mares came back and he is refusing to go see his therapist. So Andy and I are trying to make sure that he is mentally okay. That's why Andy is here. But James doesn't know that it's to keep an eye on him. His mom is so worried."

"I understand."

"look, I'm not against Maddie and James okay. I just want to make sure that if she is coming back, she is coming for him to love him, not hurt him. In the mean time, I can't let James fight for her."

"I get." Now I'm having a clearer understanding of the whole thing. Maddie doesn't really talk much on Freddie and James around me lately. So I didn't know what they talked about the day she met him at the beach.

"I love you dear." Josh said as he scattered my hair.

"Josh! You are messing my hair up." I shouted playfully.

"common, you already took enough pictures with the hair, why do you still care? You are going in to sleep."

"do you want my housemate to think that I'm doing the walk of shame?" I said shyly.

"as long as its me, it doesn't matter." he said as he leaned and kissed me again. We kissed for a long while before we pulled apart. "we don't wanna have sex in the car." he told me.

"Yea. We don't." I replied. "Good night." I told him. I opened the car door and came out.

"good night " he replied.

"you are so not a gentleman, you let me open the car door my self.".

"I'm sorry!" he said smiling. He was so caught up in the moment that he forgot.

"Just make sure you call me when you get home." I told him and walked inside.

Getting to the sitting room, I saw an empty box of pizza, packs of popcorn, marshmallows and drinks with sweet wrappers. Maddie usually transfers her aggression to food so I'm not surprised. I feel sorry for the both of them.

I walked to my room, used wipes to wipe the makeup off my face. No strength to take my bath. As I opened my drawer to root out my Night wear, josh called.

What do you guys think about this chapter??
Leave your review at the comment section.

Thanks guys for sticking with "finally found love!" ❤

remember to:
=>vote
=>comment
=>share this amazing story with your friends