CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

So guys, I got two new story covers. All thanks to Lexistorm but I'm going to unveil them one after the other.

MADDIE'S POV

MADDIE'S POV

Everywhere was neatly arranged when I got to the sitting room, Annie really tried fixing all the mess I created in the house and even though I didn't go anywhere, I still woke up late.

"Didn't expect you to be back this early"  I said behind her. She was in the kitchen cleaning the dishes she had washed.

She gasped.

She didn't expect it.

"You scared me. I slept in the house last night sleepy head. I didn't expect you to be up this early considering the amount of food you ate last night."

"thanks."

"for?"

"helping me out. I have been thinking of how to come down here and clean this place before you arrive."

Annie smirked. "it's nothing, besides the both of us know who is more lazy"

I burst out laughing.

Yea, she was right. I'm the more lazy one between the two of us.

"coffee?" she asked me.

"Yea please" I answered and sighed.

"with sandwich toast." she said smiling.

"oh my! Thanks babe. What would I do without you?"

"Nothing! Absolutely nothing" she said as she cleaned the last plate and sat opposite me in the kitchen counter.

"so how was your date?" I asked.

"Awesome!" she exclaimed. "It was the opening night of the bar, the owner really spent Alot of money putting everything together. I doubt if he even gained it."

"wow, he should. Don't mess with party planners. A lot of People bought drinks right?"

"not only drinks but meat sauce and small chops. He even hired life band and some artists to play. Then stand up comedy too."

"really?"

"Yea. You know what?" she asked. Then answered the question her self. "he did. He gained it. Considering the fact that he put tickets on sale. Vip and regular."

"cool, so how is James?" how did that slip from my mouth. Annie looked at me with concerned eyes and said;

"James is fine, handsome as ever. I met his bro yesterday, his bro is so charming, handsome like his brother but aside the color of their hair I didn't see any other thing in common between them. Even character wise. But his bro is cool."

Yea, James was adopted. But I can't tell Annie that.

"Did he ask of me?"

Where are all these questions coming from?