CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE

Sorry guys if I've not been active for some time, I had issues connecting to Wattpad for more than a week and I lost all the drafts I made. But I'm back now and I promise to make it up to you guys.

In the meantime, we made it past 900 readers.. I couldn't have done it without you. I love you all so dearly ❤

FOUR MONTHS LATER

MADDIE'S POV

This is not the first time I'm going out on a date with James. I still don't get why he is making a big fuss about this one. First of all, he asked pregnant Annie to send me home on time now she's at the restaurant handling things on her own. I'm glad that at least we hired some waiters to assist so I won't be too scared.

Getting home, I quickly rushed to my room so I could prepare before James would come pick me up. The first thing my eyes met when I entered my room was the beautiful red dress laying on my bed. It was neatly spread on the bed with a beautiful silver stiletto and a set of jewelry.

"seriously James.. Did you really have to go this far?" I muttered to my self. He didn't really have to go through the stress of getting me clothes and accessories, I have a lot of beautiful clothes that I haven't worn before and I can as well wear them now.

This guy is just too full of surprises, maybe that's why I love him and I can't stop loving him.

I ran my hands through the red beautiful gown and found a note lying close.. It read;

Hope you don't mind that I got you these little gifts
#J

I made my way to the bathroom to take my bath. After bathing, I came back to the room and sat in front of the vanity mirror, then I cleaned my body and applied moisturizer.

I picked up the dress to wear, thanking God the zip is not located at the back. I'd gotten so used to having Annie around to help me dress that I didn't realize that a day will come that she'll leave to be with her husband.

It wasn't even up to a month after I started dating James that Annie realized that she was pregnant, she told Josh about this and he asked her to move in with him so that he could take care of her the proper way he should because he's responsible but Annie's parents didn't buy the idea. They are Christians and they chastised the both of them for having sex before marriage worst still unprotected sex. They also said that no child of theirs would give birth and be a single mother to her child and a baby mama to any guy, so Josh and Annie tied the knot a month after Annie moved in with him. I'm happy for the both of them, they are both enjoying married life.

Fixing my makeup, I got a text from James, it read;

The driver will be there soon.
#J

He isn't coming to pick me on his own? What does he have under his sleeve.?

These questions just keep ringing in my head... James is surely up to something.

JAMES'S POV

Maddie is going to be here soon, the driver already called that he was at her house to pick her up. I picked up my phone to keep my self busy, I opened my facebook app to view the new notifications.

My smiled widened when I saw Maddie's pic. She already uploaded a selfie she took inside the car. She was looking beautiful, her makeup was on flick and I just couldn't wait to see her in person, I reacted to the photo but didn't leave a comment.

Still going through my facebook wall, the door opened. I looked up and saw Maddie. She is looking even more beautiful in person, the gown I had got her clung to her body so well revealing all her curves and cleavage.

She just stood there watching me marvel at her body. Her eyes, her eyes were so beautiful I could look at it all day.  I felt my trousers tighten. Why wouldn't it? When she's so arousing?

"Is someone not going to ask me to come in?"

What do you guys think about this chapter??
Leave your review at the comment section.

Thanks guys for sticking with "finally found love!" ❤

remember to:
=>vote
=>comment
=>share this amazing story with your friends