Chapter 4

"i need to tell you something" i said to Sophie. Sophie turned and looked at me. "okay so there's this boy-" "TELL ME EVERYTHING!" she said to me with a huge smile, it kind of creeped me out. "jesus calm your tits down" i said laughing. "sorry its just i never hear you talking about boys often the only boy you've really been involved in his Luke" Sophie said. Luke is the brother of my ex best friend and me and Luke really got on well and would of dated but i started to worry about his older sister (the ex best friend) and other people got involved, other people including Saffron and then me and Luke kinda stopped talking when me and his sister fell out. "so he sits next to me in science, he's called Shawn" i said, smiling too. "What does he look like?" Sophie asked. "well he has brown hair, brown eyes, and well yeah, oh and he has an amazing smile that could make the most cold heartless person in the world, it could melt his heart" i said. "mhh he sounds basic" Sophie said. "No,if you saw him, you wouldn't say that and its not just his looks its the vibes he gives off" i said. Sophie looked at me with her eye brows raised. "fine i'll show you him" i said grabbing her hand. 

"You know you've just met him" she said. "so?" i said as i tried to look for him. "so how can you know if he's so sweet? he could be a total douche" Sophie said. "i just know" i said as i tried to find him. "ah, i found him!"i said full of happiness. "okay so see that boy over there" i said pointing at him. "i see him" Sophie said. "wow, he is fit" Sophie said. During the rest of the school day i showed him to the rest of my friends and they all said that he's really good looking which means that the rest of the girls in school probably find him fit too. which means Saffron probably finds him attractive too, and when it comes to boys she can become super mean, like usual but ten times worse. I went home and my parents weren't home so i went upstairs and decided to write some song lyrics, songwriting came naturally to me but usully i didn't write about love i wrote about my feelings and love was never in the mix but today i fount myself writing love lyrics. Shawn was killing me and he didn't even know it. 

The next day of school arrived and i had science, i was lucky enough to have science everyday from a teenage girl with a huge crush on a boy perspective not an educational perspective. I sat down next to Shawn again with butterflies in my stomach, i didn't want to make a fool of myself in front of him. "i hate science" i said. "yeah me too, i just don't get it! its just something else to do math" Shawn said. i laughed, so he's got a sense of humour too? that just makes him better. "look i've been struggling do you think you could help me study?" Shawn asked. Holy shit, did he just ask me if i would help me study? "i'm not that great but sure!" i said with a smile.