Chapter 27

Detention arrived and it was just me and Shawn sitting in a classroom with a teacher we both hate. i was looking away but i could feel his eyes on me. i wish he would stop looking me at, i don't like it. i looked back and he was looking at me with his adorable eyes. i rolled my eyes and looked away. The detention finished and me and Shawn walked out. 

"Amelia talk to me" Shawn said. "i don't want too" i said. "look Amelia it was just a kiss" Shawn said. i stopped and turned and looked at him. "It wasn't just a kiss! it was a kiss that broke my heart, and it may just be a kiss to you but to me it meant a lot because when you are with someone you kiss them and only them, and i feel like our trust is gone now, it may just of been a kiss to you but not for me" i said. "i'm sorry, i'm sorry i broke your heart and i'll do anything to help you forgive me" Shawn said with tears in his eyes. "just leave me alone" i said as i walked away. 

2 months passed and me and Shawn didn't get back together and we became friends again in the same friendship groups;

Julia.

Marissa. 

Amber.

Shawn.

Jack G (and yh i know he's 20 but here he's only 17)

Jack j. 

Matthew. 

Aaron

Carter. 

Taylor. 

(basically the whole magcon boys). 

After a bit me and Jack G started to date and i was happy but it was hard as Shawn was with us all everyday.