Chapter 53

(The song above kind of sets the scene for this chapter )
We are always fascinated with stories of vampires and werewolves falling in love with humans, or with Hades falling in love with Persophone, or with a fallen angel falling in love with the most ordinary girl, maybe because deep in our hearts we believe that love is both a weakness and a strength, that even the darkest of the darkest of us can still get knee weak with love, that even amidst inhuman strengths, amidst problems, darkness, and strife, love could both weaken someone and at the same time, be the driving force of their life. That it was love, it is always love, and it will always be love, and every change always starts with love. Because love, that's how the light gets in. Shawn was my light.
Do you remember your first love? I do. Shawn was my first love and only love. Me and Shawn faced many more battles in life, such as when Shawn met fame and that turned our life around. But we made it through, and secrets were never hard to keep anymore, because we love each other.
-
-
-
THE END! thank you so much for reading this story! And I've started another story called "No roses without thorns" so go check that out!  ✨ and don't forget to votee❤️