Chapter 51

I was walking home when Gigi  called me. Gigi was a new girl at school, well by new she came about 2 months ago and we've been so close ever since. "So where have you been?" Gigi asked. "At Shawn's" I said with a small smirk as I smiled to myself. "I don't even want to know" Gigi joked. We were both quiet for a few moments. "I can tell you love him" Gigi said. "Yeah I do, I wanna be with him forever" I said. The next day we were all meeting up (Taylor,Jackj+G, Hayes, Nash, Cameron, Shawn and Gigi). We all went round to Gs and watched Tv. Me and Shawn were sitting together, with his hand round me. There was a knock on the door which Hayes went to answer. Hayes didn't come back in the room instead Sam did. "WHAT THE FUCK MATE" Nash yelled. "Didn't think I wasn't going to see you guys again?" Sam asked. "Just leave us alone!" Cameron said. "I'm never going to forget what you guys did to me!" Sam said. "YOU STABBED MY GIRLFRIEND!" Shawn yelled. "JUST GET OUT" Taylor yelled."fine" Sam said and Hayes walked back in. The door closed and we all was quiet. "I'm just going to get my phone upstairs" I said as I walked up. I walked into his room and the door shut behind me. "I didn't shut that" I whispered to myself. I turned around and saw Sam. "Sam, please can we just forget everything" I said trying to get passed. But he stood in front of me. "How are you even here?" I asked. "That's none of your business" he snapped. Me and Sam looking at each other as I felt my nerves kick in. I started to remember that night Sam stabbed me. What if it happens again?. "Sam please just forget it!" I said. "I've been in prison because of you!" Sam said. "That was your fault!" I said. Sam grabbed me and threw me on the bed. I struggled but I couldn't get him off me. "Sam" I said as I started to cry. "No" he said. Sam started to tighten his grip on me.