Chapter 31

I was at the park and Shaw was already there in tracksuits and a big jumper, honestly he looked so tired and really pale. "we need to talk" i said. Shawn nodded. "everyday i've been trying to get over you but honestly i still find myself thinking about you and i want you back, breaking up with you was the biggest mistake i've ever made and when i said i don't love you, i didn't mean it, because i love you and i will always love you Shawn" i said. Shawn didn't say anything he just hugged me. "of course i'll take you back" Shawn said. "as much as i love this hug i want to be out of you arms as you stink" i said with a smile. "i'll go take a shower, with you of course" Shawn said as he put his hand round me and we walked back to his. And yes me and Shawn did take a shower and it wasn't as glamrous as the movies show it as....

I walked out of the bathroom when i got dresses and sat on his bed and went on my phone when i heard Shawn singing. (video above). wow, he can really sing. i got up and walked in. "Shawn you have an amazing voice" i said. "thanks" Shawn said. i went back on my phone and i went on the app clue, apparently i should of started my period today, i haven't though, the app must be wrong. i got my phone out and i texted Amber.

AMELIA: need to talk asap x can i meet u at yours in 10? xo

AMBER:of course babes x

i said goodbye to Shawn and left his house and walked to Amber's. Shawn wanted to walk to Amber's as its dark outside but i told him its fine also i needed to go to the shop to buy something i didn't want Shawn to see as he would freak out. I arrived at Ambers and she let me in. I ran up to her room. "You alright?" Amber asked. "why?" she asked. "okay so don't freak out but i think i might be pregnant"