Chapter 22

AMELIA'S POV.

My mum gave me the talk today about safe sex which was horrible and i find it awkward that she knows about it to be honest. Me and Shawn decided to meet up today even though it was a freezing cold november day.

Me and Shawn met up and we walked around the city with me wearing Shawn's green reebok jumper on that said crossfit on it. We walked around hand in hand as people were decorating the shops with christmas decorations. i looked at Shawn and his cheeks were read because he was so cold, he looked so cute. Shawn turned and looked at me. "why are you looking at me like that?" he asked. "just admiring you" i said. "i can't tell if your blushing or not" i said. Shawn laughed and put his arm round me. We kept walking and we saw a couple dancing to 'the way that i live' by Ed Harcourt. (song above). They danced so beautifully, they looked so in love. Shawn looked at me and grabbed my hand and brought me onto the small stage they were dancing on. "shawn" i said with a smile. He placed his hand on my waist and we slowly started to dance, he spun me around and we looked at each other with so much love. Other couples joined in and soon a lot of people were dancing with us. It started to snow and Shawn had small bits of snow in his hair and in mine too, it truly was a magical moment when we stopped dancing and looked into each others eyes. "i want to be with you forever" Shawn said.