Chapter 12

That night i laid in bed thinking about me and Shawn's kiss. It was a moment i'll never forget especially when we both stopped because we couldn't help smiling. i feel like i'm living a dream and i haven't woken up yet. i don't want to wake up, its too good. 

"you kissed him!" Julia said. i nodded. "was he a good kisser?" Marissa asked. "how can she know she's only kissed one boy and thats Shawn" Sophie snapped. "Sophie can i talk to you?" i asked. Sophie nodded. We both stood a little away from the group. "What's your problem?" i asked. "nothing, why would you think that?" Sophie asked. "um well you've been a total bitch to me these last couple of days" i said. Sophie's smile faded. "what makes you say that?" Sophie asked. "well you've been totally negative to me and you just aren't being a friend" i said. "No i haven't! i've just been saying my thoughts!" she said loudly which made a few heads turn in our direction. "well your thoughts don't like me, do they?" i said. "oh piss off Amelia! ever since you started liking Shawn you've been so annoying and all about your self!" she yelled. The canteen went quiet as everyone was looking at us now and i could see Shawn listening in. "its called being happy" I said. "you do know Shawn's just using you, i mean look at all the other girls in the school and there's you" Sophie said. "your just jealous" i snapped. "don't kid yourself why would i be jealous of someone like you?" Sophie said. A few ooos filled the room from the students. "Fuck you" i said harshly, but then Sophie slapped me. i didn't wait a moment until i slapped her back. She then pushed me and Shawn came running over holding me back before i did something i regret. Shawn carried me away and sat me outside. "you alright?" he asked. "no" i said back. We sat there for a moment as Shawn put his arms round me and held me close. 

The next day of school arrived and i walked into science but thing weren't the same. Shawn wasn't in class.