Chapter 40

"SHAWN!" I said as I ran over but I was knocked over by Jake. Jake pulled Shawn off Sophie and punched Shawn. Jake and Shawn started to fight and I tried to pull Jake off Shawn put Shawn hit me and that's the last thing I remember.
SAFFRONS POV.
I stood at the side of the fight looking at Shawn and Jake fight, I'm surprised a teacher hasn't come yet. I looked over and saw Amelia on the floor, with a nose bleed, she was probably going to get a bruise on her face as she hit her head hard on the table and then the floor, she deserves that. Sophie was in the corner crying with her friends, Shawn has to see it soon, Sophie is just desperate, Amelia is a slut and I'm perfect, perfect for him.
JULIAS POV.
Everything happened so quickly, I looked around and saw Amelia on the floor, I ran over to her. She had a bloody nose, and she looked really pale . Shawn and Jake were still fighting, Shawn and Jake both didn't look good, they both had blood all over their faces, i decided to go and get a teacher. But I didn't need to as  teachers arrived. They went over and broke the fight up. "BOTH OF YOU PRINCIPALS OFFICE NOW!" A teacher yelled. "MRS ITS AMELIA SHE ISN'T WAKING UP!" I yelled. I looked up at Shawn and he looked down at Amelia and ran over but a teacher stopped him. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! I WANT TO SEE HER!" Shawn yelled. "HE'S NOT STABLE! HE'S INSANE!" Sophie yelled. A teacher went over to Sophie and brought her to the medical room. They then picked Amelia up and carried her to the medical room too.