Chapter 43

SHAWNS POV.
I laid on my bed with my phone in my hand thinking about earlier. I called Amelia and she finally answered.
"Hey" i said.
"Hi" she replied back.
"You alright?" I asked.
"Fine" she said with an attitude.
"You sure?" I asked.
"I just said if didn't I" she said.
"Wanna hang tomorrow?" I asked.
"You're suspended and I have school" she said.
"After school?" I asked.
"School really makes me tired, so I don't think so and I need to go" she said and then she put the phone down. I feel like she's distancing herself from me like she doesn't want to talk to me anymore.
Being suspended wasn't that bad, my mum and dad were at work and my sister was at school so I had the house to myself so I just sang to myself. The worst part was that Amelia wasn't really talking to me so I decided to go to her house after school. I rang the doorbell and her mum let me in. "Hey Amelia" I said as I walked in the room. "Shawn what are you doing here?" She asked. "I just thought you would want to see me, I miss you Amelia" I said. "Leave me alone Shawn" she said. "Why? What's wrong?!" I asked. "Please Shawn!" She said as she sat on her bed.
AMELIAS POV.
Shawn walked over to her and bent down and held her hands.
"Something changed in you, towards me, your distant, cold" Shawn started to tear up. "I love you, I would never let anybody or anything hurt you, I've never felt that way about anyone I care about your feelings Amelia" Shawn said. I looked down at him with tears in my eyes. "I just feel like everything around me is just falling apart, like my friends stopped talking to me, you got into a fight and I just feel like everything i love slowly going away from me, and I don't want you to leave me because-"
"Amelia" Shawn said.
"Because what Sophie said is true you can find a much better girl than me" I said. "I want you to listen to me very carefully, I love you for you, I don't like any other girl I like you and only you, I love you Amelia" Shawn said. I nodded as he wiped my tears away. "I love you too" I said as I put my hands on his shoulders and kissed him. Shawn slowly pushed me back on the bed so he was on top of me and kissed me passionately. We both pulled away smiling and laughing. "What's so funny?" Shawn asked smiling. "I have no idea" I said back. Me and Shawn looked into each other's eyes and smiled. I missed him.