Chapter 38

Amelia is a slut.

She dumps Shawn and then she goes a fucks G 😂 what a hoe.

She probably has chlamydia 😂 poor Shawn and G and anyone else she's fucked.

Slut of the school.

She's too easy.

Shawn can do so much better.

Shawn can date me., I'm clean.

She's pregnant 😂

Amelia there's something called birth control.

I won't be surprised if I see her on teen moms.

Her life is over, she should just kill her self.

And those were only a small selection of the comments that we're all over my social media. I wiped a tear away I kept reading. "Amelia" Shawn said.
I kept reading them and the tears kept coming. "Amelia!" Shawn said. Shawn took the phone out me hands and held me close. I cried and cried, I don't think I've ever cried this hard in my life before. Shawn held me close and rubbed my back as i cried.
"Just ignore them Amelia" Shawn said.
"Shawn I have over a thousand comments of people saying that I'm a slut, a hoe, and that I should kill myself! And above all I'm pregnant!" I said as I cried again. It felt like I had
"And because they say that, you should believe them? Who are they to judge? Amelia you are amazing girl and beautiful girl, the most beautiful girl I have ever seen! And we are going to get through this, together" Shawn said holding my hand. Tomorrow I have school and the whole school knows that I'm pregnant, it's going to be hell.
-
-
-
Hope you liked it! I should be doing homework but instead I'm writing this 😂 I don't rlly care tbh😂