Chapter 10

After a sleepless night of me thinking about how i can talk to Shawn because Sophie could be right maybe Shawn was ashamed to date me but i decided that i was going to talk to him about it.

It was saturday today and me and Shawn decided to meet at a park today and i kept thinking about how i can talk to Shawn about everything, but i kept telling myself to be honest with him. i had to be. I got to the park and Shawn wasn't there, i sat down on the bench as i slowly froze. Shawn finally arrived, it looked like he had been running. "hey! your only 20 minutes late" i joked. "yeah sorry about that" Shawn said. We both stood looking at each other awkwardly. "Shawn i feel like your hiding something" i said. Shawn looked down at me, i think he was surpprised by my question. "why, why would you think that?" Shawn asked. i could tell he felt uncomfortable. "its just you want to keep our relationship quiet and i feel like when i see you around school you blank me, like you don't even know me" I said. it felt good getting it off my chest. Shawn looked at me. "i'm sorry you feel like that but i promise you that i didn't see you and we can tell everyone soon just not now i want this so be between us, because i don't want everyone else to get involved" Shawn said. We both sat down on the bench and Shawn put her arm round me which made me feel all funny inside. We were sitting peacefully until Shawn jumps up. "i need to go! but i'll text you later" Shawn said as he ran off. Should i follow him? I don't care, i'm following him.