Chapter 14

Shawn wasn't at school for a few days and the news that Shawn and Sam had a fight soon spread round the school. Everyday after school i would go to Shawn's house and help him. Today i was at his and Shawn had his arms and i looked up at him and he looked down at me. We both leaned in a kissed, it was a very passionate kiss but it ended when Shawn's sister Aaliyah walked in the room. "oops Sorry" she said and then she left the room. "that was awkward" i said. 

The next day Shawn came back to school, which was great as science became that bit more bearable. During the day i noticed Shawn wasn't with his friends and he seemed upset during n the day. "are you okay Shawn?" i asked during lunch. He looked at me and he looked so hurt, not physically, mentally. "what's wrong?" i asked as i sat down. "its, so it turns out Sam and Jake both like you and they don't like that we are together so they don't want to be my friend anymore" Shawn said. "i don't have anyone" Shawn said. "your not alone, you have me and my friends and you can make new friends" i said as i held Shawn close. Shawn rested his head on my chest as he closed his eyes. We both stayed like that until the bell rang for our next lesson. Me and Shawn were meeting up after school in the music hall as i wanted to go over some of my lines for my drama performance. We were performing Mamma mia and i was playing the character Sophie, great name. 

School finished and i made my way to the music hall and Shawn wasn't there so i stood awkwardly but i noticed the big piano and i had the urge to play this song i wrote. i looked around to make sure no one was here and i quickly walked over to the piano and sat down on a seat and started to play.