Chapter 35

Holy crap me and Shawn are having a baby?! The kid who I met a few months ago is now the future father of my baby. The guy who had been put next to me during a science lesson.
If me and Shawn hadn't been put together would we be in this position now?.
"You okay?" Jack asked placing a hand on my shoulder.
"Yeah, being pregnant at 17 I'm fine" I said with a smile and sarcasm.
I left Jacks and made my way back to Shawn's.
"Hey" Shawn said as he let me in.
"Hey" I said as I went up to his room.
"So I just went round to jacks and me and him spoke and I'm about 95 percent sure this baby is yours" I said and then I explained why.
"I'm dead" Shawn said.
"Why?" I asked.
"Because I got my fucking girlfriend pregnant, that's why!" Shawn said as he sat on his bed.
"Shawn it's gonna be alright" I said sitting down next to him.
"How do you know that?" Shawn asked.
"Because I'm with you" I said leaning on his shoulder.
"I think we should tell my mum first" I said.
"Today?" Shawn asked.
"Yeah I mean I'm gonna have to tell her eventually" i said.
Shawn looked at me and nodded nervously.
We both got up and walked to my house hand in hand.
I got home and sat my mum down, the next 10 minutes are going to be hell.
-
-
Ahhh I hope you liked it! Please comment what you think and don't forget to vote! ❤️ and thanks for reading