Chapter 26

Many people laughed but i ended up getting a detention. i walked out the canteen and i heard footsteps behind me. It was Shawn. "talk to me" he said. "i don't want to" i said. "please" he begged. "you slept with her? i thought it was just a kiss, i didn't think you could sink so low" i said. "i didn't sleep with her, it was only that stupid kiss that should never of happened" Shawn said. "well it did" i said. We both stood in silence. "maybe we just weren't meant for each other" i said. "don't say that" Shawn said wiping a tear away not wanting me to see it. "its true, though" i said. "Amelia" Shawn said reaching his hand out to touch my hand. "don't touch me" i said. "please" Shawn said. "i can't because i don't love you anymore" i said. Shawn looked at me as a tear fell down his cheek. "no" Shawn just about said. "i don't" i said. "I still love you, and you broke my heart" Shawn said. "when?" i asked. "just now but i'll still love you with all the little pieces" Shawn said. The bell rang. "we should talk after school today" Shawn said. "about what? and besides i have a detention" i said. 

We both had science and we had the most awkward time sitting together. "can't you chnage your detention?" Shawn asked. "no" i said. "well then" Shawn said. Shawn took a pen out and threw it across the classroom. "Mendes! detention!" the teacher yelled. Shawn looked at me with tears in his eyes. "i'm not just letting you leave me" Shawn said as the bell rang.