Chapter16

i'd been stabbed by Sam in the stomach. "Shawn" i said as i fell to the floor. Shawn looked at me and held me in his arms. Sam looked down at his mess as him and his friends ran off. "AALIYAH CALL THE AMBLUENCE AND POLICE!" Shawn yelled. "hey, its okay, your gonna be fine" Shawn said. "QUICKLY!" Shawn yelled at Aaliyah. Shawn took the knife out of her stomach as he pressed his jumper on the wound to try and stop the flow. "don't leave me Amelia" Shawn said as he cried. "its okay" She said. Shawn shook my head. "its perfect, i'm in the arms of the person i love, the first person i ever loved, the first person that i'll always love, i love you Shawn, Shawn mendes" And then the world slowly faded from my eyes. 

I opened my eyes and looked around. i noticed i was in a hosptial, so i wasn't dead. i looked to my right and saw Shawn covered in blood. my blood. i felt really weird like i was as light as air, and i felt light headed. i suddenly had a huge rush of panic. "Shawn" i said sounding scared. Shawn looked up from his hands and stood up. He placed his hand on my forehead and the other on my hand which had needles in it conecting to other machines. "i'm scared" i said as a tear ran down my cheeks. "You have nothing to be affraid of, okay your okay now, your okay" Shawn said as he kissed my cheek. At that moment my parents walked in alongside a nurse, who took some blood. "how long have i been here for?" i asked. "not long, 2 days?" Shawn said. "have the opirated or done anything?"i asked. "yeah they did earlier today and everything is fine" Shawn said. "why have you got my blood on your top still?" i asked. "i didn't leave your side" Shawn said. "if i could hug you right now i would hug you so hard" i said. 

-

-

-

as you can tell i made a teen wolf refrence, lol, i'm a big fan.