Chapter 23

"really? forever is a really long time" i said. "i know and i want to spend it with you" Shawn said. i couldn't contain my tears of happiness as i rested my head on Shawn's chest and he held me close. so this is what all the fuss was about with love? it was special, i'd never loved anyone like this before. We both stood there hugging each other as the snow fell around us, Shawn looked down at me and looked up at him. "your the most beautiful person i've ever seen"Shawn said. And then he leaned in and kissed me. we pulled apart and looked deep into each others eyes. "i'll always remember the first time you kissed me" i said. We both walked back to his house and watched a movie snuggled up together and ate our weight in food. "i should give your jumper back" i said. "but you'll just take it back again" Shawn said. "maybe" i said. That evening i went home and ate dinner like usual and went to bed but i woke up with a really bad flu.

Its like someone was banging a hammer on my head, i felt light headed and i had the urge to throw up i honestly had never felt this bad even during the accident. I just laid in bed all day and threw up a few times. I was asleep most of the day when I woke up to someone stroking my hair. I looked up and saw Shawn. "hey" i said. "what are you doing here?" i added. "i had to come and see you" Shawn said. "but aren't you going to that party tonight?" i asked. "not without you" Shawn said. "Shawn, go you don't want to be here with me" i said. "yes i do" Shawn said. Me and Shawn were laying down when i felt the urge to throw up. i quickly sat up and ran to the bathroom and threw up all over the floor. Shawn came in and rubbed my back. After i threw up i went back into my bedroom and crawled back into my bed. Shawn came back a few moments later.
"I'm sorry about that" I said.
"It's fine, besides I cleaned it up" Shawn said. "Seriously?" I asked. Shawn nodded looking smug look on his face.  "Thank you" i said. "Shawn but go to the party have fun" i said. Shawn looked at me. "okay" he said. Shawn left later that evening. 

-

-

Sorry that i haven't updated in such a long time i've just been so busy but i promise i'll post a few chapters today xx