Chapter 46

"How's the baby?" Jack asked.
"It's good, I have a check up in a few days which is going to be scary" I said. "Don't be" Jack said. I tried not to be scared but I just couldn't believe that i had a baby inside of me. My mum had a meeting with an adoption place thingy, I didn't really know what it's called but all I knew is that they have found a couple to have me and Shawn's baby. They were Mr and Mrs Laurence and they have been trying to have a baby for a few years and have been unsuccessful. "Amelia they want to meet you and Shawn" my mum said as she cooked dinner. "What?! Why?" I asked. "Because you are carrying their baby" My mum said. I rolled my eyes. "When?" I asked. "Tomorrow, so I need you to go and call Shawn to tell him to get ready, and have his bruises cleared up?" She asked. "Yeah, well he didn't really have any, he had more bruises on his torso" I said as I left the room. I went up stairs and called Shawn. "Hey!" I said. "Hi, is everything alright?" He asked. "Yep, it's just we've , well my mum has found a couple who are going to look after our baby and well we are meeting them tomorrow, and they want to meet us" I said. "Both of us?" Shawn asked. "Yeah" I replied. "Um okay, that's okay" Shawn said. Shawn didn't seem that happy about the idea but he had to be because we were going to make sure that we are going to find the best couple to look after our baby.