Chapter 15

(the song is above x) i wrote this song when me and Shawn first started dating and it means a lot to me. i finshed and i heard clapping from the other seats. i turned around and saw Shawn clapping. "you made me jump" i said with a smile. Shawn smiled as he walked over to me. "you have a beautiful voice, did you write that?" Shawn asked. "thank you and yeah i did write it i wrote it about this boy who makes me feel special, like i'm the only girl in the world" i said. "who is he?" Shaw asked sounding upset. "its you Shawn" i said laughing. "ohh okay i now like that song again"Shawn said. We both sat there smiling at each other like idiots in love. "so shall we go over the lines?" Shawn asked breaking the silence. i nodded as i got the script out my bag. "what show are you doing?" Shawn asked. "Mamma Mia" i replied as i handed him my script. "i love that movie, and abba" Shawn said.

We was at the music hall for an hour until we decided to walk home. As we walked home we saw a group of boys, who seemed to be fighting, when i saw them i held Shawn's hand a little tighter. "SHAWN!" Someone yelled from the group of boys.Me and Shawn looked over and it was Sam, Jake, Logan, Elliot and Ollie. Me and Shawn kept walking but they came over to us. "You didn't think you could just beat me up and forget about it, could you?" Sam said. "piss off Sam" Shawn said. "No" Sam said standing in front of us. "i think we should fight again" Sam said. "well i think we shouldn't" Shawn said.At that moment Shawn's sister walked passed but stopped next to me to listen to this I stood there awkwardly as i felt the rest of the boys looking at me. "And of course Amelia is here, why are you even dating Shawn?" Sam asked. "why do you care?" i snapped. "just curious" He said. "well stop wondering" i said. "i bet you both ain't even had sex yet, Shawn aint got it in him but if you were with me well" Sam said. i wasn't gonna let him talk about Shawn in this way. "sex isn't everything you know that? Shawn is everything i want in a boy and your everything i don't want, so you can your little gang can fuck themselves" i said. The next few seconds were a blur, all i felt was a punch in my stomach and then i looked down and saw blood.