Chapter 30

i wonder if Shawn really did mean those things? that was my one thought as i walked back to the car. i got in and Jack smiled at me. "i think we need to talk" i said. Jack pulled over and stopped the car. "its okay" Jack said. "what?" i asked confused. "i know you still like Shawn and you want to break up with me" He said. "you sure?" i asked. "yep, i know Shawn made you feel ways that i can't make you feel, just face it Amelia, you and Shawn still like each other" Jack said. "thanks" i said. We arrived at my house and we hugged. Tomorrow i was going to tell Shawn that i want us to try again. 

I woke up the next morning and straight away i grabbed my phone, would Shawn be awake? well he didn't look too good last night so he must have a super bad hangover. i decided to text him: 

AMELIA: hey Shawn when you get this text me asap x 

That should be good enough. For most of the day i didn't do anything i was mostly thinking about school. My friends have been talking about this app called clue which helps you track your period. what a weird app but i decided to give it ago, i mean just to see it would be handy to know. I downloaded it and it asked me so many questions including when did i have my last period, i don't fucking know, but the more i thought  about it the more i realised that i don't remember having my last period. i didn't think about it too much as i got a text message from Shawn. 

SHAWN: hey. 

hey? thats all??.

AMELIA: can i meet you at the park?.

SHAWN: yh sure. 

Thank god, i had to make thing right.