Chapter 37

The next day arrived and me and a very annoyed mother made our way to Shawn's.
We arrived at Shawn's and his mum answered the door and she didn't look happy.
We all said hello and sat at a table, I sat next to Shawn and we were holding hands under the table as we sat nervously.
"Have you and Shawn thought about actually having the baby?" Shawn's dad asked.
"Yeah we um want to have it but we want to give it up for adoption" I said.
"Giving your baby up for adoption isn't as easy as it seems" My mum said.
"I know but me and Shawn don't think that we are old enough" I said.
"You both certainly aren't old enough!" Shawn's mum said.
"I thought you would of both you would be more responsible" My mum said.
"We were" I said.
"Your pregnant Amelia! I don't think you were" my mum snapped.
"We used protection, I promise" I said.
"Yeah we did! I promise you, it just um broke" Shawn said.
Everyone kind of went quiet and I looked at the floor.
Its decided that me and Shawn are having this baby.
Me and Shawn went upstairs and sat on his bed.
"What about school?" I asked.
"It's fine, we'll get through this, I haven't even turned my phone on since I found out everything" Shawn said.
"'Me too" I said.
"I just don't have time for social media, I don't even want to talk to my friends" I said.
Shawn looked at me.
"Yeah I know how you feel" Shawn said as he put his arm round me.
I took my phone out my pocket and turned on my phone. I couldn't believe it, I should never EVER of turned my phone on.
-
-
-
This story got 2k all ready sjsnsjebdjd THANK YOUU!! ❤️❤️❤️ don't forget to vote 💓 xo