Chapter 21

"i should go" i said a few hours later. "yeah, i'll walk you home" Shawn said. i got up and walked to shawn's door. We both walked back to my house and i snuck back in again. 

SHAWN POV. 

I woke up the next morning to my mum shaking me. "mum" i groaned. "wake up breakfast is ready downstairs"She said and left. I got up and took the sheets of my bed and walked downstairs. "Shawn why do you have your bed sheets in your hands?" my mum asked. "oh i spilled my drink on it last night" I said. At that moment Aaliyah let out a small laugh. Me and my mum looked at her. i looked directly at her and mouthed the words shut up. "Shawn?" my mum said. "mhh" i said as i ate my cereal. "whats that on your neck?" she asked. A surge of panic came over me. "nothing" i said as i got up and left the room. "Shawn come back here now!" she yelled. i slowly turned around and walked back in. "that wasn't drink on your sheets was it?" she said with a small smirk. i shook my head feeling embrassed. "were you both safe?" she asked. Crap not this talk. "yeah" i said. "i want Amelia's mums number" she said. "wait what?" i said looking up from the floor. "yes Shawn i want her number"she said with a stern look. "why?" i asked. "because i think she should know what her daughters doing" she said. i didn't say anything. "Shawn wheres her number?" she asked. i gave her the number and she left the room to call her, i sat down with Aaliyah. "thats the best thing i've ever seen in my life" she said. "shut up" i said. My mum came back in and gave my phone back. i grabbed it and went back upstairs. i little while later i got a call from Amelia. "Shawn-" "i'm sorry about that" i said. Me and Amelia both started laughing, what a morning this was.