Chapter 48

Today me and Shawn had to babysit my mums friends kids who were only 4. I really did not have the effort but I guess Shawn's gonna be with me so it's fine. Me and Shawn arrived and we were told all the rules and everything and then we were left alone with the kids who happened to be twins. "Who's who?" Shawn asked. "Cameron is the one in the striped top and Alex is the one in the plain top" I said. Shawn nodded as we all decided to put on a film. I didn't even know what film it was but it was really good, I think It was pirates of the Caribbean. I decided to get up and get snacks but I stopped outside the door when i was coming back into the room. "What's a soulmate?" Cameron asked. "It's a, well it's like a best friend but more, it's the one person in the world that knows you better than anyone else, it's someone who makes you a better person, actually they don't make you a better person, you do that yourself, because they inspire you, a soulmate is someone who you carry with you forever, it's the one person who knew you and accepted you, believed in you before anyone else did, or when no one else would, and no matter what happens,  you will always love them, nothing can ever change that" Shawn said and it sounded like he had tears in his eyes. "And have you found your soulmate?" He asked. "Yeah I have" Shawn said. I walked back into the kitchen and wiped my tears of joy away. "You okay?" Shawn asked. I turned around and looked at him. "I love you so much" I said as I hugged him. "You're my soulmate too" I said.