Chapter 19

It wasn't what expected but it hurt like hell. "Shawn stop" i said. Shawn did and he looked up at me. "did i hurt you? i'm so sorry" Shawn said. "no its fine it isn't your fault, its just the pain threw me off guard a bit" i said. Shawn hugged me and we cuddled for a while."shall we try again?" i asked. Shawn looked down at me. "are you sure? i don't want to like pressure you or anything" Shawn said. "Shawn i want to do it" i said. And that time we did and it was amazing, i'm glad i did it with Shawn. After me and Shawn went downstairs to his kitchen and ate ice cream together with a few hickeys on our necks but who cares. Hickeys are like little vampire prints telling me he was here, also they are beautiful because they are the only bruises that come from love not violence.

I went home that evening full of love feeling like i'd won a medal, i was proud of myself even if i did have to keep my hair down around my parents that night.

The next day of school was arrived and i couldn't wait to tell my friends what me and Shawn did last night. "you done it?" Julia said sounding surprised but also concerned. "yes! and you sound worried are you okay jules?" i asked. "yeah its just you might be pregnant now! and the hickeys in your neck, they can be dangerous" Julia said. "jules its fine! we used protection and the hickeys will go soon" i said. Lunch arrived and i walked into the canteen when i heard yelling. it was Shawn and Sophie yelling at each other. "YOUR USING HER!" Sophie yelled. "NO I'M NOT! PLUS THATS RICH COMING FROM YOU AFTER YOU TREATED HER!" Shawn yelled at her. "OH PLEASE SHAWN, YOU KISS HER AND THEN YOU PRETEND THAT YOUR NOT DATING HER AND THEN YOUR FRIENDS STAB HER AND YOU HAVE TO MISS SCHOOL BECAUSE OF HER!" Sophie screamed. "YEAH I CHOSE TO BE OFF SCHOOL WITH HER" Shawn said. "THATS CALLED BUNKING UNLESS YOU HAVE ANOTHER WORD FOR THAT?" Sophie yelled. "actually there is a word for that, its love, i'm in love with her okay? if you're looking for a word that means caring about someone beyond all rationality, and wanting them to have everything they want no matter how much it destroys you, its love, and when you love someone who don't stop. Ever. even if people roll their eyes or call you stupid, even then, espically then you just don't give up, if i could just take the wholes worlds advice and move on and find someone else after Amelia that wouldn't be love, that would be some other disposeable thing that is not worth fighting for, but thats not what this is, i love her and i was by her side when she got hurt and i will always be by her side because i love her so much and your just jealous because we have something that you don't have and you just can't be happy, well just because you don't understand your feelings don't mean you can fuck with ours" Shawn said full of emotion and passion. Sophie leaned back on the heater, glaring at Shawn. "don't stand too close to the heater, plastic melts" Shawn said.