Imagine // Rambling Baby AU.

-Warnings: slight smut reference-

About an hour ago, you got a text from one of your best friends telling you to come over, that it was urgent. You had a key to his apartment and you rushed your ass over there, scared that something had happened to him, seeing as he hadn't responded to any of the fifty texts you sent him over the past hour. The elevator was down, so you ran the six flights of stairs up to his apartment. You finally make it to his floor and grab the key out of your purse, unlocking the door and quickly closing it behind you.

"John?" You peek your head into every open room, checking the bathroom even to be sure. You couldn't find a single sign of him. "JOHN?!"

God, what if he was dead? What if you were too late? What if-?

"In here!" You hear his voice, it's coming from his bedroom. You let out a large sigh of relief and run a hand over your face, calming down before opening the door to his bedroom.

"For fuck's sake, John! I was worried! Why would-OH," your eyes go wide as you see John's naked body-he pulled a sheet over himself-handcuffed to almost every pole on his bed.

He looked better than you could have ever imagined... and you could imagine a lot. He was always the quieter, more innocent one out of your group friends and god that was so hot. You two would always flirt, but that was it. He's very shy... yet here you were. The sheet was barely covering the massive tent between his legs. He was holding it around his waist, his top half remained uncovered. He wasn't looking, so you allowed yourself to stare, to memorize every inch of him so you could work with more when you were alone tonight. You constantly imagined him pressed against you, but GOD you didn't know how bad you wanted him until now.

"H-hi?" A deep blush covered his cheeks as he lifted his eyes up to meet yours.

"W-what is going on here?" You clear your throat, willing yourself to keep from touching him. He was helpless for God's sake.

"I-I bought handcuffs because I thought it'd be sexy, but now I can't get out of them," he blushed, looking away again as I clear my throat again, realizing that he'd probably already used them.

"What, did the girl take the key with her?" You chuckle and take a step in from the doorway, raising an eyebrow at him.

"What? N-no," he bites his bottom lip and looks up at you again. "I-I got these for you. I wanted to be laid out and at your mercy. That's why I texted you. But after I cuffed this hand to the pole, I kind of dropped the key somewhere on the floor."

You couldn't will yourself to move, to say anything. You're still hung up on the fact that he bought these cuffs for you. That he wanted to be sexy and rough... with you.

"Y/N? Are you okay?" You can't find the words to answer him, and he immediately thinks the worst. He curses under his breath and looks down. "I didn't mean to corner you or anything. I just couldn't reach my phone to text you and tell you not to worry. God I'm so embarrassed. What the fuck, please just-just leave me alone. I can figure this out somehow. You probably had plans for tonight. You look gorgeous. Not that you don't always look gorgeous because you do but-"

"John?" You cut him off and his innocent little doe-eyes look up at you. "I want you."

"Of course it's okay for you to leave, I mean-Wait." His eyes go wide as he realizes what you just said. "Y-you want me?"

"Of course I do. You can't begin to imagine all my lonesome nights, all those nights I touched myself while thinking of you," you whisper, your voice gravelly as John moans.

"Please use me," he whimpers and you can't help but groan as you quickly walk over to him, grabbing a fistful of his hair and forcing him to look up at you. You lean down, teasingly brushing your lips against his as he pouts.

"I'm going to take good care of you baby."

*****

Submissive John? Hmmm. What do you think?

Author: urwarriorangel (My favorite on Tumblr!)

Lizz