Imagine // Give You All.

What would I do without your smart mouth?  Drawing me in, and you kicking me out You've got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down

Drawing me in, and you kicking me out
You've got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down.

You were unlike any girl he'd ever met before. He had never met anyone who was willing to deal with his sarcastic comments never mind anyone who had a smart mouth to rival his own. Your brain worked at a thousand miles an hour meaning often a conversation about one thing soon ended up in an entirely different place to its beginning point. It was like being on a rollercoaster trying to keep with you. One he never wanted to get off of though.

"John?"

"Yeah baby"

You appeared at the doorway to his room in Polis leaning against the frame as he turned away from the window. You were frowning clearly unhappy about something.

"Y/N what is it? What's wrong?"

You smiled suddenly, shaking yourself and pushing off of the door frame. You came over to him dropping down on the sofa and pulling him down with you.

"Nothing, I'm good"

"You aren't a good liar baby girl, what's going on?"

Cause all of me
Loves all of you
All your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections

"Murphy why do you like me?" You asked him abruptly, mind having wandered through the options of how to broach the subject and coming up with nothing suitably subtle so simply going for blunt. It had been on your mind for a while now, why this hot bad boy was interested in you.

"I'm so different to all the other girls here, louder, weirder, stranger... I don't fit"

"What?" he was frowning plainly confused with where your mind had wandered "babe I have no idea what you're talking about"

"Then concentrate" you pushed his leg with your foot. "This is serious John. Why do you like me? I've been thinking about it for a while now... I just don't understand"

"I 'like' you because you're perfect"

You snorted at that shaking your head in denial "I am far from perfect"

"Grabbing your hands he stared straight into your eyes. "Y/N to me you are perfect. All your weird imperfections and everything you say is bad about you I love"

"John..."

"No, I don't know what brought this on but baby don't you ever think you aren't good enough for me, because you are literally my everything"

"It was something Raven said" you admitted "she was talking about the city of light again, and how everything in it was perfect even people"

"Come here" Murphy demanded pulling on your hands so you were moved up and around laying between his thighs with your back against his chest. He wrapped his arms tightly around you with his chin resting on your shoulder. "The city of light was cold Y/N, no emotion. That's why it was perfect. It was beautiful in a cold, mechanical way. People aren't like that. You are perfect because you're warm, all those little idiosyncrasies that make you you. That's why the city of light could never be real could never be perfect"

How many times do I have to tell you
Even when your crying you're beautiful too
The world is beating you down
I'm around through every mood.

"Sometimes it's just so hard John" you didn't like the fact that your voice wasn't steady. Didn't appreciate the sound of tears. "I'm really tired" you revealed softly linking your fingers with his own as they rested on your stomach. "I'm tired of the world constantly trying to kill one or both of us"

"You and me both sweetheart" he kissed the side of neck gently, picking up your linked hands and turning them over to reveal the skin on the inner sides of your wrists. About a month ago now you'd had matching tattoo's put there. "But we're together and that counts for something"

"It counts for a lot" you agreed. "You know that I think you're pretty perfect as well right?"

"You're the only one who does baby"

You hated the note of self-loathing in his voice. Hated that he still thought of himself as the bad guy, the one everyone expected the worst of. Even after everything he had been through and after everything he had done to redeem himself.

Getting up on your knee's you turned around to face him straddling his legs this time as his hands rested on your hips.

Your my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you

"John I don't give a shit what they all think or what they say. I can't explain it either but I just know that when I'm with you everything gets better. The world doesn't seem quite so bleak"

"Well beautiful we agree about one thing at least"

"And what is that?"

He smiled dangerously pulling you closer to him. "I love all of you, no matter what anyone says. Every last bit of you is mine and I'm never letting go of you"

"I love you too" you whispered roughly. "Every bit as much as you say you love me"

Murphy's hand was suddenly in your hair pulling your mouth down to his own kissing you roughly, your lips just one more thing that felt like they had been made to fit with his own.

You both really had been born for each other, made for each other. Always and forever.

******

Author: saibh29

Thanks for reading!

Lizz.