Imagine // I Don't Get Jealous.

"Hey Jasp!" You greet your tall, pale friend. You hadn't seen any of your friends since you got locked in the Skybox. The boy spins around and hugs you tightly, picking you up and spinning you in circles.

"Y/N! I've missed you so much!" Jasper exclaims, pulling away with a wide smile. Monty approaches you two, shooting you a friendly grin. You tilt your head and give him a look, opening your arms and waiting to be hugged. Monty shakes his head and briefly embraces you. Monty and you were never super close, the two of you had met through a common friend, aka Jasper.

"Man, puberty hit you two like a train." You state with a playful wink, giggling as Jasper smoothly slips his arm around your waist. "So, what's cookin' good lookin'?" Your voice was flirty, but in a more friendly manner. When you first met Jasper, you had a huge crush on him, but decided that you two would work better as friends, and you were right. Nevertheless, the two of you continue to flirt every chance you get, shooting a variety of pick up lines at each other whenever you passed by on the Ark.

As the three of you joked around, playfully shoving each other as you shared stories from back on the Ark, a certain blue eyed boy watched you from across camp. His fists were clenched at his sides as his gaze fixates on Jasper's arm around your waist. Bellamy Blake nudged him, telling him to just go say hi. The brunette shook his head at his "boss", sneaking closer to eavesdrop.

"So Y/N, how's your abs coming along? Last time we talked you were so determined to workout everyday." Monty said, crossing his arms as he studied you innocently. You simply smirked, tugging your shirt up just enough to reveal your toned torso. The two boys stared at your figure, taking in the detailed lines that separated your abs.

"And you said puberty hit us..." Jasper muttered in awe, still gawking at your body. The pale boy reached out a hand, trailing his fingertips along your torso. The blue eyed boy's jaw hardened, lunging towards your group and smacking Jasper's hand away from you.

"Keep your hands off her." A voice barked, tone filled with venom.

You gasp, piercing blue eyes connected with yours. "Murphy?" Before he could respond, you wrap your arms around him and pull him into a tight hug. Murphy tensed up, unfamiliar with the choice of affection. He glared at the other two boys, who roll their eyes, clearly unamused by your old best friend.

"We were kinda having a conversation here." Jasper said, emphasizing his point. Murphy growled, sliding his arm around your waist and directing you away from your friends. He brought you to a tree on the other side of camp, pinning you to the tree and shoving his lips on yours. You didn't even get the chance to kiss back before he pulled way, avoiding your stare in embarrassment.

"Sorry, I just had to... I like you. A lot." Murphy mumbled, glancing at your expression. He was surprised to see that your face had lit up.

"I know. I like you too." You tug him back into a shy kiss, feeling him smirk against your lips in relief. His hands rested on your waist just as your forehead rested against his. You watched his eyes dart to something behind you, shooting daggers as his grip tights slightly. Following his gaze, you spot Jasper and Monty shaking their heads at you two. "You were jealous!" You exclaim, poking his cheek cutely.
"I don't get jealous." You snort, giving him a knowing look. Murphy huffs in annoyance. He had been caught.

******

Author: xcanadian-writerx

Thanks for reading!!

Lizz.