Imagine // Euphoria.

"Have any of you seen Y/N?" there were a few people shaking their heads at Murphy as he continued to push his way through the group of people who had just arrived at the bunker. He was starting to get more and more panicked as he couldn't find your familiar face in the crowd. He did however locate a somewhat sane looking Raven.

"Raven, have you seen Y/N?"

Raven shook her head "No, she was with me back there for a bit but we got separated. She was with Bellamy. I'm sure she's fine Murphy"

Murphy wasn't so sure of that fact. He knew Y/N better than anyone. She was, scared might be the wrong word, but intimidated by Bellamy and wouldn't have voluntarily chosen to walk with him. No matter how much Murphy had tried to reassure her Y/N was still as shy as a mouse and almost as jumpy.

Almost pushing past Raven, he continued to scan faces around the bunkers main room. The bedraggled group of Skaikru were covered in dirt and camouflage making it even harder to try and find you. Never mind the fact that you were so small it wasn't easy to see you in crowds usually.

"Y/N?" shouting his voice barely reached over the cacophony of noise the crowd was making. Murphy did spot Bellamy though at the back of the group. Putting his head down he barrelled through the group of people with his shoulder. "Bellamy"

The taller man turned around to look at Murphy. "Yeah"

"Have you seen Y/N? I can't find her anywhere"

"She went to find you" Bellamy frowned using his height to his advantage he peered over the tops of the people's heads that were closest to them. "I don't know" he admitted "I can't see her. She was fine though, tired and a bit dehydrated but nothing more than that"

Murphy bit at his lip turning back to the crowd of people. He didn't like this one bit, he liked having you close. You were the clumsiest person he'd ever met and most likely the unluckiest as well. At least when you were close by him he could protect you. Could look out for you.

Scanning the people around him once more his heart sank when he still couldn't find your familiar body in the crowds.

"Murphy?!"

Spinning so fast he nearly fell over Murphy locked eyes with your own. Stood a few feet away from him a smile nearly splitting your face apart.

"Y/N" his voice was relieved as his feet moved without his conscious control. He had you wrapped in his arms with your feet dangling from the ground before he knew what was happening. You were laughing in his ear hugging him back just as tightly. The panic was finally receding from his body. At least now you were here, right in front of him where he could stop you getting into any more trouble.

Putting you back down on your feet he just stared into you face. Bellamy had been right you looked unhurt. There was a scratch on your right cheek but other than that there were no visible marks on your face. He was half tempted to start checking the rest of your body right then and there for any other injuries you may have acquired.