Imagine // Temper Temper.

You had a temper, you knew that and so did everyone else in the original group of 100 kids who had been sent down to Earth

You had a temper, you knew that and so did everyone else in the original group of 100 kids who had been sent down to Earth. That was why when a member of the recently arrived 'Farm' station started to hassle you the delinquents who were still around quickly became very busy. They knew an explosion was imminent and none of them wanted to be in range when your temper did actually explode.

As it was you thought you'd been doing quite well. At first you'd simply ignored the idiots fumbling attempts to flirt with you. Dismissing it as nothing but empty words. However, you'd been ignoring him for quite a while now and he still wasn't getting the hint. In fact if anything he was only getting more insistent.

"Honestly though you all who came down first, you should be so grateful that we got here in time to save you all, after all we've had to fight the savages all this time on our own. We have methods that can keep all of you safe"

"Really?" anyone else would have recognised the dangerous tone in your voice but this imbecile just continued to prattle on.

"I mean obviously someone as beautiful as you would have been in a lot of danger from the savages."

From the look he was giving you this had plainly been intended as a compliment and you weren't reacting the way he was expecting. "You think I can't handle myself?" you asked him sweetly. Too sweetly.

"Well maybe, but you're a woman. So having more men around must make you feel much safer. After all we're here to protect you"

"You think I need protecting?" you slammed the glass of water down that you'd been squeezing and turned to look at the idiot fully.

From across the room Monty and Jasper shared a concerned look. "Go get Murphy" Monty hissed at Jasper "for god sake quickly, before she kills him"

"Gone" Jasper agreed jumping from his chair and taking off faster than he'd ever moved before to find Murphy. Murphy who was literally the only person on the planet who had a chance at calming down Y/N when she blew u.

You were clenching your fist tightly staring at this idiot who seemed to think that insulting you and making you feel weak was definitely the way to get into your pants.

"I'm wondering, curious really" you asked keeping the super sweet tone to your voice "why exactly do you think I'd been safer with a group of sexist, stupid and arrogant idiots like you around me?"

"Excuse me!" he reared back as if you'd actually struck him, voice going high pitched in outrage. "I was attempting to make you feel safer"

"And how were you going to do that? By implying I need a man to look after me? That I can't look after myself?"

"Frankly you should be grateful any of us are even talking to you" he sneered in a shocking change of attitude. "You're part of the 100. Your nothing but common criminals who should have all been floated in the first place"