Preference // Kisses With Murphy.

i. at first, kisses with murphy were sweet. little pecks on the cheek, sometimes on the forehead. little hugs would conclude. some times to make you laugh, he would kiss your hand. you'd both joke around and laugh. you both didn't show too must pda in the stage.

ii. then the kisses got more silly and sometimes intense. kisses in the rain, and butterfly kisses. you both would cheekily blow kisses to each other across camp. sometimes when you both where on watch you would play with each others hands, kissing knuckles. some little pecks on the shoulder sufficed as enough endurance for you both.

iii. kisses got more risky after a couple months. neck kisses were common when you were both in a tent. you liked kissing along his jawline, especially after he had shaved. he loved kissing up your neck or throat. if you were drunk, you would both be silly and kiss up each others stomachs. people would groan as your pda got more intense.

iv. quick kisses were used when you were needy. not needy like, yeah I might be able to wait but not much longer, but actual, we need to get in the tent now before I accidentally take your top of in front on thirty people. he would give you hickies so often that you had to try and cover them up with anything you could find. sometimes you'd have to use Murphy's jacket, then a lot of boys would tease you, but the teasing would be worse if they saw what was marked on your skin.

vi. things fell together after awhile. your kisses that would stop time. slow and peaceful. your hands would wrap around his neck, trying to pull him closer, his hands would wrap around your waist. eskimo kisses were your signature. you were always cuddling around the bonfire. things were more relaxed with you two now. sometimes you would pull his jacket by the collar slowly, but sweetly.

Author: the100imaginess