Imagine // My Guardian.

I didn't know what to do. I had a black eye which couldn't go unnoticed by anyone. Of course, down here it wasn't nothing unusual to have bruises and injuries so I wouldn't receive questioning looks.

However, there was one person that I knew wouldn't just let it go. Murphy. And I feared of what would happen then.

I decided to avoid him as much as possible hoping the bruise would be gone soon. I knew he was supposed to go hunting today so it should be easy.

With a sigh I finally stood up from the bed and left the tent. I bowed my head looking at the ground and hurried towards the tent where Raven had surely already been making bullets.

It was a job that I was helping her with so she didn't payed much attention to me when I entered.

We weren't talking much, because she seemed to be deep in her thoughts and I didn't want to disturb her. So we both focused on our work making sure to be careful, until Raven didn't spoke up.

"I need break," she wiped her forehead with the back of her hand.

"Okay," I nodded still focusing on the bullets in my hands.

So I ended up alone but it hadn't lasted long, because after a few minutes someone barged in.

"Here's my favorite person," I heard Murphy's voice from behind me and I froze.

"Shouldn't you be hunting?" I asked confused not turning around.

"Yeah, but we still have enough of food so Bellamy decided we will go tomorrow," he leaned against the table next to me observing me.

"Uhm," I nodded not tearing my eyes from the bullets.

"What happened?" I gulped realizing he had noticed my unusually quiet behavior.

"Nothing. Why?" I grabbed another bullet.

"You act strange," he gently grabbed my hand and turned me around so I was facing him.

"Who gave you that black eye?" He questioned once he saw my face.

"I... Uh... No one... It's just," before I could say some proper sentence he cut me off.

"Just give me the name, Y/N," his voice was strict and face turned into frown, "and don't even think about protesting."

I took few deep breaths and decided to tell him. It would lead to complete catastrophe or it would make me free again. Hoping for the second outcome I opened my mouth.

"My boyfriend," I breathed out and felt huge burden falling off my heart. I had never thought it would make me feel much better to get rid of that secret.

"That son of bitch," he cursed anger filling his body, "am I right when I say that it wasn't the first time?"
Without having any strength to say it aloud I just nodded already fearing the reaction.

My boyfriend had been beating me up for fun for some time now. I just had never had any visible injuries so no one suspected it.

Murphy immediately rushed out of the tent with furious expression settled on his face, anger clouded his vision.

I rushed after him not wanting him to cause any scene or cause himself any problems.

"Murphy, stop," I tried to grab his hand but he brushed me off.

He stopped looking around and once his eyes fell on the person he was looking for he stormed towards him with me trailing behind him.

My boyfriend oblivious to what was happening didn't have a chance to react as Murphy grabbed him and threw him on the ground immediately started to punch him left and right.

I just stood there unable to do anything. On one side I felt big satisfaction because he deserved it for everything he had done to me. But on the other hand I didn't want Murphy to get himself into trouble.

Crowd of people had already gathered around them. There were murmurs, some people were cheering on them, other were just standing there with confused faces not knowing what was going on.

Suddenly, Bellamy appeared from nowhere pulling Murphy away.

"What the hell are you doing Murphy? You nearly killed him," Bellamy barked at Murphy still holding him by his jacket.

"He totally deserves it. Look what he did to Y/N," he motioned to me making Bellamy turn to me, "and it wasn't the first time."

"Is it truth?" Bellamy questioned me and I immediately nodded looking away from them ashamed.

"Okay then, take Murphy somewhere to calm down," he said pushing Murphy towards me, "I will handle it here."

I grabbed Murphy's arm and pulled him towards his tent. I couldn't wait to get away from all of that people.

Once we got there, I let go of his arm and he sat down on the bed. I sat next to him placing my hand on his leg and resting my head on his shoulder.

"I am so sorry, Y/N," he spoke up after a few moments squeezing my hand, "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I wanted to tell you, I was just afraid," I admitted remembering all those times when I had wanted to tell him but something had stopped me every time.

"I should have known he would do something like that to you. I mean I have never liked him. There was something about him that made me suspicious, but I haven't paid any attention to that thinking it was caused by my jealousy," he shifted so we were facing each other.

"Jealousy?Why would you be jealous?" I asked him confused with furrowed eyebrows.

"Because I love you. And not just as a friend. I am in love with you. I was jealous of him, because he had you. He had everything that I wanted. I wanted to hold you while sleeping. I wanted to kiss you whenever I would want. I wanted to call you mine," I was looking at him with my jaw dropped.

I had never imagined that he could be in love with me. I had always thought that I was just best friend for him. Sometimes it had made me sad, because deep inside I knew that I wanted more from him. That I was in love with him.

"And do you still want all of that?" I asked with a smile feeling my body filling with excitement and joy.

"Yeah, more than ever. W...," I cut him off by pressing my lips on his.

At first he was shocked but once he realized what was going on he immediately kissed back sneaking his arms around my waist to pull me closer.

"I am in love with you too," I mumbled against his lips as I pulled away a little to catch my breath.

Author: beautiful-chaos-blake